Release Notes of Xcitium & OpenEDR Platforms April Release (April 12-13, 2023)

Hello everyone!

We’re pleased to inform you that the latest versions of Xcitium Enterprise & Xcitium Platform & OpenEDR Platform are live now!

The release schedule was implemented as follows:

• US Region Portal: The release will start on 2023-04-12T06:00:00Z
  • EU Region Portal: The release will start on 2023-04-13T06:00:00Z

The release was implemented within 30 minutes of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.

And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.​

Xcitium Enterprise & Platform

Improvements

• Updating the default XCC version for Windows as the Latest Stable version under the Client Settings and Signed/Custom Bulk Installation Package.
  • Updating the predefined protection profile settings for the Windows operating system and renaming them under Default Profiles with a new name as Windows – Initial Deployment Profile and Windows Secure Profile.
  • Removing Xcitium Client - EDR option (already unclickable) on the Bulk Installation Package for MacOS and Linux.
  • Updating the release note link with updates.xcitium.com under Client Settings for Windows sections.
  • Updating predefined profile names with the format “{OS_name} - Secure Profile {portal_version}” (e.g. macOS - Secure Profile v.7.3).

Bug - Fixes

• Fixed the issue of default Xcitium branding is not pushed to endpoints.
  • Fixed the issue of the support website link configured within rebranding settings is not applied to the agent.
  • Fixed the issue of the domain format being added incorrectly when starting managed website protection on the Web Security section under Customer Health.

OpenEDR Platform

New Features

• “Refer a Friend” option on the OpenEDR Platform to spread OpenEDR usage.

Device Management

New Features

• Ability to set On/Off Thumbnail section under Profile Settings.

Appendix

New Portal Versions

• Xcitium Enterprise Platform: 4.13.1
  • Xcitium Platform: 3.63.0
  • Endpoint Manager: 8.1
  • OpenEDR Platform: 1.6.0

Signed Bulk Package Versions

• Xcitium Communication Client: Latest Stable – 7.3
  • Xcitium Client - Security: Latest Stable – 12.10

What is the version number of the updated XCS?

There is no new version for XCS with this release.

For now,
Latest version for Xcitium Client - Security: 12.14
Latest Stable version for Xcitium Client - Security: 12.10

Kind regards,
Elif

Roger that, thanks Elif.

1 Like

Not sure about others, but I would really like the ability to visibly see if any machines are pending reboot (from Windows Updates, etc.) in Endpoint Manager. I’m sure there’s a script to check and then send email report, but it would be really nice to see an orange dot on the Windows logo or something to indicate a machine needs to be rebooted. Thank you again!

1 Like

Hi @uandit ,

Thank you for writing to us. I shall check with the team for possibilities.

hi @uandit , I replied through related topic.