Release Notes of Xcitium & OpenEDR & Secure Internet Gateway Platforms & Agents & Remote Control & THAT June Release (June 21-22, 2023)

Hi @Nik, yes correct! It’s on the way!

Regards,

1 Like

@mphillips If you are not seeing the tray icon, the only solution at present is to uninstall and reinstall XCS, I experienced the same issue with 12.14 on multiple endpoints and support have no fix for this issue yet.

@ilgaz ,
I still cannot see it. I am browsing here Swagger UI (comodo.com)

I’m seeing a decent amount of users unable to connect to any network application after installing this update and a few that it kills the network connection on entirely. Uninstalling XCS and reinstalling it seems to fix the issue so far thankfully.

@Umut we still dont see Xcitium we see Comodo

edit:Solved

1 Like

Hi again @myr,

Sometimes this visualizer tool (Swagger) does not read the API file after loading the entire API file into memory, so probably reload of swagger file could be required. It should be fixed after a while.

If you still face this issue, please check it out in the incognito mode, I can see it under the https://api-gw.cmdm.comodo.com/api/v2/itsm/spec/swagger.public.yml URL. It can be related with cache issue.

Thanks, i can see it now. Now please remove the limit for 200 workstations only. When we query the API it can only give details of 200 workstations for all REST endpoints and we have 1000’s of them. So we want to get information for all the workstation and not just 200.

Hi again,

This limit has added for protecting our databases in terms of technical perspective, let’s say. You can use pagination to fetch all the data.

We’ll check to increase the limit.

Regards.

then it serves no purpose as we have 8000 devices and growing

Hi,

Using pagination is the current solution for more than 200 devices.
Cancellation or increase this limit is being considered for future releases.

Regards.

comodo is excellent antilogger

1 Like

Thanks. We are counting on it for our ServiceNow CMDB and Monitoring dashboard integration

When will the MacOS Client Security app be rebranded for Xcitium? The current app is branded as Comodo.
When will the Vulnerability Management be available on MacOS?
When will the EDR be released for MacOS?

Still a lot of work to be done on the MacOS side…

4 Likes