CCS-XCS 12.13.0.9089 issues

Yes i think 12.10 is the most stable. I also had a weird issue on Monday with 5 laptops just randomly locking up, no internet connection, when i eventually got 12.14 removed the laptops where fine. So many issues with the last releases. You can find me when searching @jitechsolutions on youtube :slight_smile:

Your laptop situation is what I experienced with all of my customers all at one time. It was a different machine or more everyday. BSOD was a rare incident, all of a sudden it was a daily occurance.

I will look your YT channel up and subscribe.

Yes seems you had it way worse than me. Thnx i appriciate it

Any update on performance and BSOD issues?

I uninstalled all but the communications client on all machines, some I used the cleanup tool on just because the machine was so jacked up. I reinstalled version 12.10 of CCS. The machines seem to be stablized and the phone calls stopped, for the most part. The one machine that would not boot took pulling a rabbit out of the hat. It would not boot. I booted to a usb drive and ran SFC /scannow /offline, which fixed the files that were damaged. After the machine booted up in safemode I reinstalled windows over the top of OS, like you would an upgrade. That machine was fixed as well.

The whole reason for installing 12.12 and above was that we now have central control for CPU and RAM utilization. So at least for us its not an option to go back to 12.10 where its not possible to control via profile setting.
Since so many customers are randomly affected, I guess it has got something to do with the newer version itself. For us the issue is not widespread but on and off BSOD and high memory consumption is happening.

We are rolling back to the last stable.
This has caused so many problems and wasted tons of time and resources.

Uninstall process is crap too.

Getting really tired of all this.
Started with Comodo, then it became Itarian now we are Xcitium.
This is dumb and had enough.

Comodo it’s a brand name commercially visible;
comodo internet security is the best antilogger and suite of security!
updates help publicize products, company and business