Client Wont install or reinstall

The installer will not finish it just dies.
Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Endpoint Manager Communication Client. Product Version: 8.1.46265.23030. Product Language: 0. Manufacturer: COMODO Security Solutions, Inc… Installation success or error status: 1602.

Product: Endpoint Manager Communication Client – Installation failed. Event id 11708

I have already tried running as administrator and nothing. I am not sure what happened as it used to work perfectly. I have tried new downloads for bulk installation package as well as old ones with no avail. Please advise as I have had users randomly start disappearing from my devices as well so was looking to reinstall them.

These are on Windows 11 and it just started about 30 minutes ago from what I can tell.

hi @cgashlin01

Apologize that you are facing this issue.

Request you to drop an email all the details to " support@xcitium.com " which will automatically create ticket. Internal discussions about your issue have already begun and opening a ticket provides us with a communication path between you and support. The follow up process is also will be crystal clear as all you would require is to reply back to the same reply email with your queries and doubts which you receive back.

Please make sure to include your contact information , all error screenshots and other details related to issue when you drop the email.

Thank you!

If I am understanding this correctly you are trying to install the Endpoint Manger client. When you go to enroll Device are you selecting the enroll and protect or the just enroll option. I had a similar issue and resolved it by selecting the Just Enroll option. Once enrolled I could install the xcitium client through the Xcitium platform. Your issue may be different. But hopefully this helps.