I want an antivirus which is free to use. Is comodo antivirus free?
Comodo Antivirus has more advanced capabilities than other premium antivirus programs. Users of Comodo Antivirus have a significant advantage over not only an antivirus-free environment, but also the best paid antivirus software available.
Hello guys, My Laptop getting slower by the day after installing the Comodo Antivirus
I am newbie to these forums, and I do not know sh…t about viruses and stuff. I am only an engineer and a Minecraft maniac. A friend of mine suggested Comodo after my laptop got hit by some sort of nasty virus.
The virus was removed thanks to Comodo but:
- The speed of the laptop has significantly dropped
- I do not know how to stop Comodo from blocking some of the websites
- My website's speed has dropped by a mile and I can even edit anything on WordPress because the Grammarly extension is crashing regularly which forces me to restart the whole editing process from the beginning. It all happened after installing Comodo . I do not if this is Comodo' fault.
- I have checked the images, extra CSS, serves response time, and core web vitals. Everything is optimized as far as web speed is concerned.
- You guys can check my Minecraft server status website too, maybe there is something wrong with it but I do not understand why my laptop is slow.
I am using the latest version of comodo antivirus.
Anyone from the Community Look into this?Today Opera OPRDesktop 28.0 core 1750.0, May 25, 2022. Active patches: 21
The first step would be to check if the antivirus is causing the slowdown. To do that, try disabling the Comodo antivirus temporarily and see if the performance improves. If the performance does improve, then you know the antivirus is the culprit.
If that is the case, you can try disabling some of the features of the antivirus, such as the real-time protection, web shield, etc. to see if that helps improve the performance. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the antivirus to see if that helps.
If the performance does not improve after disabling the antivirus, then there might be some other issue causing the slowdown. In that case, you can try performing a system cleanup, such as running disk cleanup, removing temporary files, and disabling any unnecessary startup programs. You can also try resetting the laptop to its factory settings.