Comodo Dragon Roadmap Plan for 2020 September and December

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that Comodo Dragon Roadmap Plan for 2020 September and December has been prepared and ready to be shared.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
Product Management Team

What’s the timeline or plan for Android 11 support?

Hello @HCIT ,

Android 11 support is planned for 2021 Q1. I will be sharing any news about it directly from this topic.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,
Ilgaz Yucecengiz
Technical Product Manager
Comodo

When is support for MacOS 11 Planned - it comes out Thursday Nov 12

Hello @imfnielson ,

MacOS 11 will be supported with our regular 2020 Q4 release. It will be on 16-17 December 2020.

Best regards,
Ilgaz

This is good news, thanks for the info. 192.168.1.1

Everything uses google analytics. And Captcha is google too. You just can’t get away from them and it drives me nuts.
The question I have is, regardless of the browser you are using, if you have been online for the past twenty years and only started to pay attention to the more granular aspects of online privacy in the past five years or so, isn’t the toothpaste out of the tube, so to speak? Do you think it’s possible we can reset to zero if avoiding the obvious offenders like gmail, google browser, FB, etc. and always using a good VPN, or is that perhaps a pipe dream? That’s what I worry about. routing numbers
tutuapp

We want to know when Android 11 support will be available.

Hi @meharg,

Android 11 support is already available. Please let us know if you face any issues.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Thanks for sharing such an excellent article, I am going to download fmwhatsapp apk this one can be on the same device Log in to the APK of both accounts and find my friends to share this high-quality article!