CRM issues again!

Hi guys, who here has issues with CRM today? I can’t search for customers under organization name field in quotes and invoices, gives error Handler not found. These issues always comes up when it’s least afforded.

JITech again issues??

@QuickSilverST what is the issue problem?

hi @QuickSilverST

Apologies for the inconvenience, could you please drop email tot he support address with the error screenshots and share me the ticket number , i will follow up with the team and get the same resolved.

1 Like

Hello, i always create thickets with support first. They have replied to my mail. Thnx

2 Likes

@QuickSilverST JITech excellent pfp as always :slight_smile:

could you share the ticket number ,I will follow up with team on the issue

1 Like

@nivedithab Ticket#4979971

1 Like

hi @QuickSilverST

the development team is working on this issue. reference # CRM-218

Thank you for you help

First, ensure that the issue isn’t caused by a widespread outage or system maintenance. Sometimes, CRM providers have dedicated status pages or social media accounts where they provide updates on system issues. If you’re using a web-based CRM, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Sometimes, stored data can cause glitches in the system.
If the issue persists, it’s best to reach out to your CRM provider’s support team. They will likely have experience dealing with similar issues and can guide you through troubleshooting steps or provide a solution.

sniffs, but in GPT

2 Likes