Fix your own email system

Amazing that you guys cant even get your own setup done correctly.

Delivery has failed to these recipients:

invoice@xcitiumplatform.com

Subject: RE: Endpoint Manager AEP Bill

Remote Server returned: ‘601 Failed to connect to the recipient’s mail server. No MX records were found for the ‘xcitiumplatform.com’ domain. Status: 544 5.4.4 Host not found (not in DNS).Attempted to send the message to the following IPs: 104.37.183.1’

hi @SmartCloud

Could you please drop an email to support@xcitium.com with all details and the error message received. The team will be able to investigate it further in backend.

Thank you

The error message is in my post.
Send it where you think it needs to go.

hi @SmartCloud

If the error message is received due to the reply email which was tried to send to invoice@xcitiumplatform.com, then it would be failing as a behavior. The email invoice@xcitiumplatform.com is auto generated email for billing purpose which is not supposed to be used to receive reply emails. Kindly share your concerns to support@xcitium.com for assistance required.

Thank you

Wow. you guys are using invalid domains to send billing emails to customer.
What a crock of cr–p. Seriously, fix your stuff. This is not on your customers to handle, its on you.

how do you expect us to take you seriously as a company when you do this?

@SmartCloud Hi XCS 12.15 has been tested and there are no more performance issues

hi @SmartCloud

I understand your concern. The auto generated invoice email has been provided with the contact information which is being sent out to the customer. Request you to contact our support email address any time if any assistance is needed

1 Like

Thank you Nik.
I just dont trust them anymore so we will wait for a while before we use that version.
its pretty sad that the latest stable version if from 2021.

We have used this since it was Comodo and it was promised to be free. When they switch to Itarian we followed. I have no idea how we got move to Xcitium.

We have been a paying customer since before they started to charge.
They have dropped the ball so many times its getting to point where we are considering moving on.
Hadnt it been for Robin Toy with AMS we would have been gone a long time ago.

It easy to understand why their reputation in the MSP market is so poor.

Why are you not operating like everyone else and use a proper email to reply to an invoice issue.
What is the point of having your customers send emails to other account?
Why not forward the emails. This is just more of the poor support we are seeing and complaining about.

dont switch to other vendors There are problems with Xcitium but i am sure they will fix it soon

@SmartCloud ,

Could you please share your concerns on the invoice issue , I will take it up to the billing team and check and get back to you

its always been problems and its the really dumb problems thats making it hard to accept.
When they went down and portals wouldnt respond. You couldnt get hold of a single person.
We thought they might have gone out of business. Responding to an invoice give you an undelivered email.
In the beginning when we start using them, they had no idea what an MSP does for living. That seems to be better now. Its a lot of like but so many ongoing problems.

I still dont know why I am with Xcitium and not with Itarian…

1 Like

I do understand your frustration and concerns. Our team is working hard to ensure there wont be repeated issues occurring and shall make sure to ensure that our support team will provide their best service always .

1 Like

@SmartCloud @nivedithab will fix these things soon i am for sure sure he will fix it

Its to the point where I dont care anymore.
its too many problems, just had to reinstall com client on 2 servers that wouldnt connect.
The time and effort we have spent on software thats supposed to make our life easier has gotten out of hand.
The cost is getting too high and im not talking about money. Having client have bluescreen, slowness, and other issues reflects poorly on us as an MSP and that cost is just way too high.

When life slows down a little we will research our options and see where everything is. The 12.14 really messed us up. Our clusters with VDI and servers was running at full speed. Our clustered storage system had an crazy amount of IOPS. Removed 12.14 and everything is back to normal. It just makes me want to puke thinking of how much time and frustration we have spend but feels even worse for our clients.

Hello SmartCloud,
I just wanted to say that I am in your boat too. I had to pick up a server from a police department for what I thought was a windows update that had gone bad. The update that came in matched the chiefs description of time when his officer had to push the power button on the machine. The machine would not boot with the exception of Safe Mode. It is a single domian controller. I got the machine to boot once after a disk scan. Ran SFC, did all of the merry steps one has to take to make things work. Disk scan ran, SFC failed after reporting problems it could not fix. Various other numberous road blocks kept coming into the picture to force a different approach to the problem. All of the icons like settings, network by the notification area were greyed out. I was down to formatting the drives and starting over. Last ditch effort I decided to use the removal tool via the portal to remove XCS 12.10. Upon reboot the server is functioning normally, all the settings are back, no greyed out icons. It is like a new machine. Now I am putting on the updates that I removed. Many hours of time in this machine makes me wonder if I put the damn XCS back on… Any version! How do I explain this to my client, and how do you trust what is happening with machines? Where do you begin to troubleshoot? Take XCS off first then see if the problem leaves? Here is my peeve. The portal showed no issues with that server.

1 Like

@SmartCloud I have to agree with you. The general issue with Xcitium is performance. If you look at how many updates over the last couple years have fixed performance issue, more than i can count. Us as an MSSP our biggest complaint is, slow laptops. Because of this we had many clients ask us can we not use something else, and some are cleaver they open task manager and send us screen shots of high cpu/disk/ram, then what do you say? We even disabled all scheduled scans except unrecognized scans just to help mitigate the complains. If it wasn’t for the containment tech, i would have left a long time ago myself. But to give them some credit, they have come along way and i do see great potential at Xcitium. We lost a couple endpoints over time and some customers as they didn’t want to use comodo/xctium and we moved on. I get what you say, it’s the time and troubleshooting and it’s time you will never get back. Myself, as I’m typing this had 4 endpoint that just refused to update the agent, i had log on and download the agent and manually update. Same for the other modules, either have to repair the agent to get command to update edr/xcs. But i still believe in this product and when someone asks me who it think is the best, i say Xcitium as i still believe it.

2 Likes

Hey J ITech,SmartCloud and Dick mpa @nivedithab have fixed some issues with the new XCS 12.15 performance issue is gone no more issues so guys give @nivedithab some time to fix the problems

1 Like

Yes i agree hence why i say they have potential and still here, that why i report problems and suggestions to help improve the service and products.

2 Likes

@Nik & @QuickSilverST , thank you for having your trust with us. We will make sure that the issues are resolved as early as possible to provide the best Xcitium product service.

2 Likes