Fix your stuff. This is bad

Responding to a bill email.
We get this in return. Why is it that you guys fail when it comes to this stuff.
How do I stop this from charging us.

Delivery has failed to these recipients:

invoice@xcitiumplatform.com

Subject: Re: Endpoint Manager AEP Bill

Remote Server returned: ‘601 Failed to connect to the recipient’s mail server. No MX records were found for the ‘xcitiumplatform.com’ domain. Status: 544 5.4.4 Host not found (not in DNS).Attempted to send the message to the following IPs: 104.37.183.1’

hi @SmartCloud

could you please let me know which service you would like to stop and stop being charged.

We prepay our license for a year and have not used any other features on purpose.

We do not want managed to be a default since its easy to miss.

• Date: 8/28/2023
  • Subscription ID: 53d536de70
  • Total Unpaid Active Devices: 297
  • Available AEP License Seat Count: 294

This invoice represents utilized endpoints not included within your (already invoiced) existing licenses. You’ll find 1 new bill added for your utilization on the Xcitium platform.

Latest bill(s) details are shown below:

Item Unit Count Unit Price Total Price

SOCaaP Managed Detection and Response Postpaid Subscription Over Usage 4 $1.25 $5.00

TOTAL DUE $5.00

hi @SmartCloud

The SOCaaP service might have been added along with installation package was generated with option “Enable Managed Protection” active.

For any future enrolment of any devices please make sure you uncheck “Enable Managed Protection” option while creating installation package

In case option is not unchecked endpoint will be managed by default after Communication Client installation.

In order to unmanage endpoint navigate to SOCaaP module → “Customer Health”-> choose needed Customer → “Start Managed Protection” and Unmanage from there.

We dont want to use that and it shouldnt be checked by default.

I understand your concern @SmartCloud
as of now we do not have default option available in settings to have this “Enable Managed Protection” to be disabled. Request you to kindly follow the steps given in the above message

and thats wrong.
All paid services should be off as default.