How can get log endpoint from device?

Hi Team,

I use license EDR communication, sometime device manager (dashboard) can’t get device’s information, cant run procedures, but i still can use “remote tool”. I restart device many time but not working.

How can i check log EDR on device to find problem ?

Hello @selienk ,

Could you please give more details about the issue?
Are you able to see green operating system icon next to the device under device list?

Best regards,
Ilgaz

Hi @ilgaz ,

Status’s device:

I try run “Updated Software Inventory” but not working

Run “Procedure” , not anything happend, no script log

Just function “Remote Tools” working

Hello @selienk ,

When you list “Script Logs”, if you click on “Details” link at the last column on the list, you should see the details about the script that is run on the endpoint, and also the result of the script if it was run “Successfully”. In your case, I see that both “Get Software Inventory” scripts have run successfully on the endpoint by checking the Status column, so you should see the discovered software that is installed on the endpoint.

You should be able to see all installed software under “Software Inventory” tab.

You can also view all software on all your devices under “Applications → Global Software Inventory” section.

Best regards,
Ilgaz

Hi @ilgaz ,

I’m sorry I didn’t make it clear. Please allow me to explain the problem:

1. “Get Software Inventory” don’t update.
    Last my updated 2022-10-11. I try run “updated software inventory” 4 day ago, but not update. I restarted device many time but not working

2. Run Procedure
    Last my run 2022-09-25. I try run again 4 day ago, but nothing happend. No task run on “Scripts log”

I want to check log EDR on agent but i dont known where it is

Hello @selienk ,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. We have escalated your case to our support team, and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

I am also watching this issue to provide you resolution as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Ilgaz