iOS Profile Installation Failed

Hello,

I am receiving an error when attempting to install the OpenEDR profile on my iOS device stating “the MDM payload ‘COMODO GROUP LTD. Endpoint Manager’ is missing the topic.”

Please advise.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @snelson

Request you to kindly drop an email to support@xcitium.com along with screenshot and screen recording if possible with device details and the team will reach out back to you.

Thank you

Sent an email. Please confirm receipt.

You will receive the automated email response with the ticket ref # number. The team shall reach out for more details to analyse the issue to resolve the same.

Hi @davidhibler

Request you to kindly drop an email to support@xcitium.com along with screenshot and screen recording if possible with device details and the team will reach out back to you. Our team requires details in order to investigate the issue which you are facing.

Thank you

This seems like a common issue where the resolution would benefit the posted item.

I will now have to duplicate your team’s efforts to resolve this issue.

hi @cconlon_iEV
our team is working on this issue, you can provide you admin account email address to us which we can mention in the issue ticket for the team to resolve the same.

I created a ticket from my admin account—ticket 1607.

thank you, I will keep you posted on the update received from the team. We will work to get this issue resolved asap.

Same issue here. And I know of more people experiencing the same. A general answer would be greatly appreciated.

Anna

hi @ana.mosquerarivera1 , could you please provide more information about the problem that you observe? Perhaps some screenshots would help a lot.

It seems the OpenEDR profile on your iOS device has an issue with the MDM payload, mentioning that the topic is missing. Try reinstalling the profile, checking for updates, or contacting OpenEDR support for assistance.

Was there a resolution to this issue? I am dealing with the same error on IOS 17.4.1 on both an iPad and iPhone.

hi @bekimk , could you please provide more information about the problem that you observe? Perhaps some screenshots would help a lot.

I am having the same exact issue as the OP.

When attempting to install the OpenEDR profile on my iOS device (iPhone 14 pro and iPad Pro), I am receiving an error stating “the MDM payload ‘COMODO GROUP LTD. Endpoint Manager is missing the topic.”

I am unable to find any help topics they give a possible resolution.

hi @bekimk

Request you to kindly drop an email to support@xcitium.com along with screenshot and screen recording if possible with device details and the team will reach out back to you. Our team requires details in order to investigate the issue which you are facing.

Thank you

Hi,
I have the same issue here. Something new?

hi @polybius

thank you