Migration customers to new panel problem with a missing folder structure

I need to migrate seperate customers panel and devices to new enterprise panel. Because of I don’t need to login / logout everytime to manage my customers. I used script from Migrate from one EM account to another address and I just replace host and token value from source panel with a target panel. It is migrate 10 of 280 device and it give an error shown below.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “”, line 53, in

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘C:\Program Files (x86)[\COMODO\Endpoint](file://COMODO/Endpoint) Manager\enrollment_settings.ini’

But when I checked device folder structure on my computer it has an given folders in it
C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security
C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\RemoteControl
They don’t have C:\Program Files (x86)[\COMODO\Endpoint Manager\ folder and of course they don’t have enrollment_settings.ini file in it.

How can I solve this problem and migrate my customer devices to a new panel?

Hi @kazimates

Apologize that you are facing this issue.

Request you to drop an email all the details to " support@xcitium.com " which will automatically create ticket. Internal discussions about your issue have already begun and opening a ticket provides us with a communication path between you and support. The follow up process is also will be crystal clear as all you would require is to reply back to the same reply email with your queries and doubts which you receive back.

Please make sure to include your contact information , all error screenshots and other details related to issue when you drop the email.

Thank you!

The problem is solved. Before run the migration script the HIPS & Containtment modules should be disable from profiles. When the migration process will be done we enable from new panel the disabled modules again.

If the migration script affects given folder it should be temporary disabled from profiles.
%ProgramFiles%
%ProgramFiles(x86)%
%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Common Files
%ProgramData%
%temp%
%appdata%
%userprofile%\AppData
%windir%
%windir%\Syswow64
%windir%\system32
%SystemRoot%\System32\drivers
%SystemRoot%\Syswow64\drivers
%windir%\WinSxS
[\domainIP\sysvol](file://domainIP/sysvol)
[\domainIP\netlogon](file://domainIP/netlogon)

1 Like