New CIS 2024 will come soon

Hi all so New CIS 2024 will come soon on Comodo Forums and @ilgaz and @Umut are working on it and what excites me is that CIS 2024 will finally use Valkyrie to rate files like Xcitium AEP

4 Likes

Official version or beta?

first beta version then when Xcitium is sure its ready it will be released like Xcitium AEP

i am excited because CIS 2024 will use Valkyrie like Xcitium AEP to rate files

hello @Nik , @allen, yes we will announce CIS 2024 very soon on Comodo Forums. This is going to be a beta version. After we validate that it is stable, then we will announce the official version, as Nik mentioned.

1 Like

What excites me guys is that CIS 2024 will finally use Valkyrie to rate files great job guys

@ilgaz Question for you

but pretty much yes when you guys are sure you guys will release CIS 2024 official version the beta version is for testing

Will we see it before September? :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Lazycat the team said it will come very soon so i think yes

1 Like

hi all, it’s finally here. Checkout https://forums.comodo.com/t/exciting-news-comodo-internet-security-2024-beta-now-open-for-testing/359265

2 Likes

in test…
in cis test, translator…

Please add an network based intrusion detection/prevention component to the firewall module to block all kinds of latest network based hack & intrusion attempts that the standalone firewall can’t prevent alone, also improve the antivirus engine & it’s detection & proper removal capabilities of all types of malwares in all formats , last but not the least the web protection & antiphising modules needs to be majorly improved and added along with new updated versions for CCE & Killswitch

the consideration of updates to existing components, such as CCE (Centralized Control and Management) and Killswitch, reflects a commitment to not only incorporating cutting-edge technology but also to refining user experience and control over security configurations. By keeping these components up-to-date, users can efficiently manage security settings and responses to emerging threats.

CCE: Comodo Cleaning Essentials

hello, I help to translate the comodo for portuguese(pt-BR)…
How can I continue translating the beta and future versions?
my profile: https://forums.comodo.com/profil/liosant/92282 (I was blocked and can no longer access my account);
how can i continue translating comodo internet security?