Platform down due to expired certificate

The platform is down as the certificate for platform.xcitium.com is expired. How can this be missed? The support teams are unable to login.

Yes, we also seen this now. Please guys this does not look well for Xcitium.

Hi all, the problem should be fixed now. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we will make sure this does not happen again.

Still the certificate seems to be expired. Has it been renewed?

You may need to clear cache or restart browser.

Not working for me, cleared site data and cache and tried private browing as well. I will wait for changes to propagate. Looks like its cached somewhere

could you please retry again?

Dear all,

Since we have an EU region release today, we would like to inform you that deployments are completed successfully. However, we’re facing some technical issues on the Enterprise platforms side. The Enterprise platform is currently unavailable for both the EU and the US regions.

Team is working hard to fix the issues as soon as possible. We’ll let you know when the issue is fixed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Elif

1 Like

Hello again,
I would like to inform you that the Xcitium Enterprise Platform is accessible for both US and EU regions. We’re monitoring this closely, at the same time please kindly check it on your end and let us know if you face any issues.

Kind regards,
Elif

1 Like

Working now. This was a very long outage and definitely not good. The status.xcitium.com page is also not upto date. We were relying on that for information and it seems it can no longer be the case unless its fixed and maintained realtime.

1 Like

hi @myr

Regret the inconveniences caused.
We will ensure to provide our support and services best to the mark and avoid such issues again. I will check with the team regarding the status page and get back to you with feedback. Thank you.

Thanks. Also include 2FA monitoring in that page. In the last few months we experienced 3 outages (including this one) and the support teams go to https://status.xcitium.com page to know about upcoming maintenance and current maintenance issue.
With that said, you may have to work on platform updates period. The announced time does not match and it looks like the maintenance period always overrun compared to the announced period.

1 Like