Questions about COMODO x XCitium

Hello Xcitium team,
I have several doubts that wouldn’t fit into this first topic that I’m creating now, but let’s go, I’ll try to clarify these doubts, if possible, someone can answer, I’d be grateful.

1 - Who is now developing all the security software that used to be from Comodo and is now from XCitrum?
2 - I wanted to know why CIS updates take longer than competitors?
3 - Why do competitors have the program updater and CIS doesn’t?
4 - Why do competitors have Windows cleaning of temporary files and CIS doesn’t?
5 - Why is the competitor’s database larger than CIS or XCitium?
6 - XCitium or CIS observing the competitor, KASPERSKY, you have already seen his system, and it is very robust and full of functionality, which he did not see fit to install to test, and it is something very big. Now comes the question. Why doesn’t CIS or XCtium have all these features like its competitors, KASPERSKU, BITDEFENDER, NORTON AND ESET?
7 - Because CIS and XCitium do not have an extension for the browser like Kaspersky, ESET, NORTON, AVAST, AVG and others.
8 - Because CIS and XCITIUM stopped participating in the AV-TEST and AV-COMPARATIVES tests, these systems test antiviruses and many users choose their antivirus based on these tests.
9 - Why don’t CIS and XCitium have a password manager?
10- Why doesn’t CIS or XCitium have the tool that many tools have to check your email and is the data leaked on the dark web?

Note: I stop here because there would be more, but I prefer to talk at another time, if someone could explain to me all these doubts that were raised here in this topic I would be grateful.

Remembering that we are open to a calm, friendly debate.
Because there are things that in 2024 other software have and CIS and Xcitium don’t have, I’m worried.

Big hugs to everyone. Let’s start the debate responsibly and without fanaticism.

hi @New_Style_xd

thank you for writing to us. I will check with the internal backend team and get back to you on your questions,
Thank you.

1 Like

Okay my friend, I’ll be waiting.

Hello XCitium Community,
I’m here to find out my answer to what I said, it’s been days.
I want to know what your team’s response was? :thinking:

hi @New_Style_xd

apologies for the delay, I have requested the product management team to look into your query, once they revert backt I shall update you. Thank you

1 Like

@nivedithab so the team should update on these questions soon right?

1 Like

hi @Nik

I have already informed the product management team to look into this and they will be providing their feedback.

thank you

Why would Comodo spend money developing a password manager? There are plenty of companies offering this service:

1 Like

Hello goodnight @domo78
Who can answer this better than me, and the AV products that have these tools, they were able to say why they created the managers and others.

Hello @New_Style_xd ,

Wouldn’t it simply be to make money and hook their users?

Do you see Comodo offering a free password manager like they do with CIS?
What’s more, XCitium’s business is primarily with companies, some of which are equipped with dedicated password management software.