We’re excited to inform you that the latest version of Comodo Dragon Platform will go live at third week of April 2022.
The release schedule will be as follows:
- US Region Portal --> The release will start on 13th April 2022 Wednesday at 1 AM EDT
- EU Region Portal and agents --> The release will start on 14th April 2022 Thursday at 5 AM GMT
Dragon Enterprise & Platform
- Editable Policy and Suppression Rules
- Renaming Endpoint Security Sections
- Dragon Enterprise Availability on Europe Region
- Full Visibility on all Endpoint Detection and Response Plans
- Fixed the menu display issue in Dragon Enterprise for Firefox browser.
- Fixed the issue of not working File Hash search for EDR alerts on Hash View under Alerts.
- Fixed the issue of User Search on the Alert Search page does not work properly.
- The issue of Comodo Client Security events are not shown for devices on Investigate page under Event Search has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of Website Protection page is not shown occasionally under the SOCaaP menu.
- The issue of displaying the error when searching Alert Related Events on the Event Search page under the Investigate menu has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of EDR events and alerts are absent on the Dragon Enterprise portal.
- The Malware Detection Charts not displaying issue on Endpoint Dashboard has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of fields are not shown on the Event Search page.
- Adding the Containment Run Virtually New Options in the Default Profile
- Scan Start Date – End Date Addition for Antivirus Device List Export
- Sync/Async LVS Lookup Switch
- Showing Embedded Code Detections on a New Section in Application Control
- Renaming Security Sub-System Section
- Specific Browser Data Paths Addition to Protected Data Folders
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Containment Rule UI Improvements
Device Management & Licensing
- Support for Windows Server 2022
- Permission Management for Multiple Roles
- Ability to Skip Security Warning Popup for a Year
- Export / Import Functionality for Monitors
- Redesign of the Device List table layout
- Rename Procedure Scheduler Option
- Fixed the issue of the enrollment link not sent.
- Fixed the device doesn't connect to the specified Wi-Fi issue when using the hidden SSID.
- The system performance issue with EDR installed has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of Beta reports failing in the US region.
- The issue of the "Client security is not installed" filter of is not showing the correct number of unprotected endpoints has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of getting an error when switching back to the master account from the partner portal.
- Fixed the issue of incomplete AV exclusions list in case more than 1 profile is associated with macOS device.
- Fixed the issue of restricting access from assigning Role but to giving access to create user.
- Fixed the issue "users.rbac.manage" permission hiding "Customer" field in "Create User" popup.
Secure Email Gateway
- Fixed the issue of Secure Email Gateway was unable to block a spoofed email sender. Related to this, the SPF and DKIM tests were not done according to the headers but the email was delivered to the inbox issue has been also fixed.
- Fixed the email bounce back issue.
- Fixed the issue of unable to re-send email from Archive.
- Fixed the issue of more than an hour delay in receiving emails.
Secure Internet Gateway
- Fixed the issue of Secure Internet Gateway Platinum is not shown on the Store for customers who have only the Gold version.
New Portal Versions
Comodo One: 3.49.0
New Windows Client Versions
Comodo Communication Client (Windows): 7.0.42010.22030
Comodo Remote Control (Windows): 7.0.42001.22030
New macOS Client Versions
Comodo Communication Client (MacOS): 7.0.41970.22030
Comodo Security Client (MacOS): 188.8.131.526
Comodo Remote Control (MacOS): 7.0.42003.22030
New Android Client Versions
Android Mobile Device Management Client (CDN): 184.108.40.206
New Linux Client Versions
Comodo Communication Client (Linux): 7.0.41995.22030
Product Management Team