We’re excited to inform you that the latest version of Comodo Dragon Platform will go live in the third week of December 2021.
The release schedule will be as follows:
US Region -> The release will start on 15th December 2021 Wednesday at 1 AM EDT
EU Region and agents -> The release will start on 16th December 2021 Thursday at 5 AM GMT
The release is expected to take 30 minutes to deploy, during that time the platform will be under maintenance mode, where you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us.
Dragon Enterprise & Platform Portals
- SOCaaP in Dragon Enterprise
- SOCaaP is now available in Dragon Enterprise Platform.
- MDR and SIEM in Dragon Enterprise
- MDR and SIEM are now available in Dragon Enterprise Platform.
- MSP account creation ability in Dragon Enterprise
- From now on, customers can register to Dragon Enterprise Platform as MSP type.
- Improvements of adding customer within Dragon Enterprise
- From now on, customer management can be done directly on Dragon Enterprise Platform, without the need to switch to Dragon Platform.
- Staff Users to Initiate Account Provisioning at First Login for Dragon Enterprise
- From now on, any Dragon Platform user can login to Dragon Enterprise Portal and initiate Dragon Enterprise account provisioning.
- Adding hash fields to event queries
- Hash fields are built for event queries.
- Per-user Time Range Filter in Dashboard
- In the dashboard, per-user time range filter will be able to display and treeviews will be able to page.
- Ability to Switch Between Dragon Platform and Dragon Enterprise Platforms
- From now on, Dragon Enterprise customers will be able to switch between Dragon Enterprise Portal and vice-versa, by clicking switch button.
- Fixed the issue of EDR alerts not displaying in the portal
- Fixed the issue of initiating provision at the first login (uniform login issue between Dragon Platform and Dragon Enterprise)
- Ability to Block SQL Script Execution via Virtualized OSQL and SQLCMD
- SQL script executions via virtualized OSQL and SQLCMD can be detected and blocked.
- EDR Agent Exclusion in the Default Windows Profile
EDR exclusion has been added to Windows profiles in order for EDR and Comodo Client - Security agents to work together properly.
Comodo Client Security & EDR
- CLSID monitoring by Autoruns Scan & Monitor feature
- CLSID locations are added to autorun scan & monitor in order to prevent persistent infection.
- Comodo Client Security Report Tool Improvements
- From now on, Comodo Client Security Report tool collects many different kinds of data in order to better understand the problematic area(s) whenever an issue occurs. Moreover, EDR logs are now being collected.
- Filtering traffic events from AV-SCANNER
- Reading file hashes has been improved. Comodo Client Security is now able to read file hash for valid files.
- Handling replacing files in Autorun
- New autorun handling procedure will be able to start autorun action when executable files added/copied/overwritten to/at location previously registered in autorun defined in registry.
- Fixed the issue of VPN application is not functioning with Comodo Client Security
- Fixed the issue where the Comodo Client Security database log size is larger than 100 megabytes
- Firewall blocking website actions while using VPN issue is fixed
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client Security keeps wanting to restart the PC
- Fixed an issue of Comodo Client Security keeps asking for restart after Containment/Antivirus deactivation, thus also fixed persistent 'Attention Needed' status after Containment/Antivirus component disabling and reboot
- Fixed the issue of the alert of Comodo Client Security stating "Needs Attention"
- Fixed the issue of permanent Comodo Client Security restart request due to Containment deactivation
- Fixed the issue with Comodo Client Security "Updated" events in Windows application event log
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client Security notifications not showing when custom rebranding applied to Comodo Client Security
- Fixed the issue of the application could not be started in “Containment” from desktop shortcut while Virtual Desktop session is active
- The issue of unable to restore a quarantined file from the portal is fixed
- Fixed the issue of firewall network zones inconsistent behavior
- Fixed the issue of EDR agent causes Audio service crashes
- Fixed the issue where EDR agent is blocking the camera, speaker, and microphone
- Applications freeze problem on MacOS device is fixed
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client Security for MAC devices does not refresh infected item list if files were deleted from the system
- Comodo high memory utilization issues on Mac book are fixed
- Fixed the performance issues after installing Comodo Client Security for MAC
- Fixed the issue of wildcard (*) does not work for Comodo Client Security for Linux exclusions if it is used inside of a file
- Fixed the user interface issue of Comodo Client Security for Linux when updating and scanning
- Fixed the issue of Bluetooth blocked after installing Comodo Client Security for Linux 2.3.1-540
Device Management & Licensing
- Support for MacOS 12
- Endpoint Manager now fully supports MacOS 12.
- Support for iOS 15
- Endpoint Manager now fully supports iOS 15 for mobile devices.
- Support for Android 12
- Endpoint Manager now fully supports Android 12 for mobile devices.
- One Reboot for Comodo Client - Security and EDR Installation
- After both Comodo Client - Security and EDR are installed, only one reboot will be required instead of two reboots.
- Endpoint Manager Alert Emails Redirecting to Comodo One Login Page for Comodo One Users
- Currently, Endpoint Manager alert emails contain direct Endpoint Manager links to the proper page. If a user is not logged in at that time, the alert emails will redirect Comodo One users to the Comodo One login page and the alert emails will continue to redirect Endpoint Manager users to the Endpoint Manager login page.
- Comodo Communication Client Synchronization Configuration Settings
- From now on, Comodo Communication Client continues to synchronize configuration settings which can not be changed locally.
- - Baseline mode for Containment
- - Temporary Training mode for HIPS
- - Temporary Training mode for Firewall
- Wrong popup window (activation instead of uninstallation) appears during Comodo Communication Client uninstallation
- Endpoint Manager Portal reports incorrect version for MacOS devices with version newer than 10.16
- Fixed the issue of applying the latest discounts on postpaid invoices
- Fixed the issue of not showing the correct last EDR agent release date and version on the Endpoint Manager support page
- Fixed the issue of not disabling baseline mode automatically after it finished when “Enable local user to override profile configuration” option enabled
- Fixed the issue of incorrect logs displaying when the filter is applied for script procedure logs execution
- Unable to auto-enroll devices with network discovery issue is fixed
- Fixed the issue of no data in executive reports after the September release
SOCaaP (SOC as a Platform)
- Automatic Endpoint Compliancy Report Generation
- SOCaaP customers will be able to download automatically generated Endpoint Compliancy Report from the MDR reporting section for their managed endpoints.
- Ability to Add Multiple Sensors under one Customer
- From now on, SOCaaP customers will be able to set up multiple sensors for a client so that they can collect events from different networks.
- Sync Data Button on SOCaaP
- The customers will be able to reach the up-to-date data by the "sync data" button on SOCaaP without the synchronization cycle.
- Fixed the issue of data inconsistency under Alerts/Escalations and data under Customer Summary section. In addition, from now on, "Incidents" in the last 30 days will be shown everywhere.
Secure Internet Gateway
- Adding New Column for Roaming Agent Table
- Secure Internet Gateway portal where devices are listed will have a column last successful connection like Comodo Communication Client has
- Fixed the issue of validation about allowing entire domains such as “pub, xyz etc” on Blacklist page
Secure Email Gateway
- Additional description for "TLD Domain rule"
- Additional description for "TLD Domain rule" operation in audit logs has been added to know which one suffix worked
- Fixed the unable to download with containment issue about "Containment service temporarily unavailable" error when trying to open attachment
- Fixed the issue of sorting by sender returns error for quarantined items
- Notification email is now branded as Secure Email Gateway and showing containment file extensions
New Portal Versions
New Windows Client Versions
Comodo Communication Client (Windows): 6.43.41148.21120
Comodo Client - Security (Windows): 18.104.22.16897
Comodo Remote Control (Windows): 6.43.41137.21120
Endpoint Detection and Response: 22.214.171.124
New MacOS Client Versions
Comodo Communication Client (MacOS): 6.43.41147.21120
Comodo Security Client (MacOS): 126.96.36.1991
Comodo Remote Control (MacOS): 6.43.41136.21120
New Android Client Versions
Mobile Device Management Client: 188.8.131.52
New Linux Client Versions
Comodo Client - Security (Linux): 184.108.40.2068
Product Management Team