Release Candidate of Comodo Dragon Platform for 7th of December, 2019 Today, 09:02 AM
We are excited to inform you that we are planning to have a new release scheduled to go live Saturday 7th of December, 2019. morning!
The release is expected to take 30 minutes to deploy, during that time platform will be under maintenance mode. Post-deployment tests are expected to continue until 4 pm EST during which you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us.
More Granular Role Management
Updates to the role management interface include:
- Permissions page is now more clearly organized
- New ‘Read Only’ permission
- Overall improvements to roles UI
- Audit Logs
- Thread History
- Security Dashboard
- License Management’ > ‘Licenses’ tab – export details about all licenses on the account
- ‘License Management’ > ‘Licenses’ tab > ‘Details’ > ‘Customers’ – export details of how seats on a single license are distributed among various customers
XMPP server replacement
We are upgrading our XMPP solution in order to offer you a better service.
Scan DLLs loaded by processes
Added new option, ‘Monitor DLL files loaded by running processes’, to ‘Advanced Protection’ > ‘Miscellaneous’
Improved Windows Boot Protection
Comodo Client Security (CCS) now monitors untrusted DLLs & autoruns before the CCS service launches. This includes untrusted apps and unknown PE files which attempt to load via system vulnerabilities.
Add virtual desktop support for the ‘Windows Fax and Scan’ application
Windows fax and scan can now access COM/DCOM interfaces direct from the virtual desktop.
Additional Valkyrie options
Added ability to submit files for ‘Automated and human-expert analysis’. This option is available if you have a premium Valkyrie license.
New tool allows you to quickly uninstall Comodo Client Security.
Protected Objects in Containment Section
Ability to add protected data and registry keys in the containment section
- You can now tell the remote control tool to revert to a direct internet connection if your proxy server fails.
- Added 2 Factor Authentication for Endpoint Manager logins on Remote Control application.
- You can now create favorite folders and view recent directories in the file transfer window.
- Improved logs for the remote tool application.
- Online/offline status
- Disk usage
- Network (TCP)
- Expanded the database of CVEs in the vulnerability management tab (‘Applications’ > ‘Vulnerability Management’)
- Added ability to start scans from a scan profile
- Changes to client security UI
- o Removed ‘Open Logs’ task (red square)
o Removed ‘Open Advanced Settings’ task (red square)
o Added ‘Logs’ button (green square).
o Changes to the ‘Home’ and ‘Tasks’ screens.
Vulnerability & Exploit fixes
Option to prohibit shared resources for contained applications
Check full path of a newly created SYSTEM process
- You can now resend staff activation emails from ‘Management’ > ‘Staff’
- CCS removal tool added to the ITarian ‘Tools’ page.
- You can now remove or hide purchased modules from the store interface.
- You can now use any valid character in your ITarian sub-domain.
- Added support for the following languages: o Dutch o Spanish o Japanese o Italian
Product Management Team