We’re excited to inform you that the latest version of Comodo Dragon Platform will go live at the fourth week of July 2022.
The release schedule will be as follows:
- US Region Portal --> The release will start on 21st July 2022 Thursday at 1 AM ED
- EU Region Portal --> The release will start on 22nd July 2022 Friday at 6 AM BST
- EDR Agent --> The release will start on 25th July 2022 Monday at 1 AM EDT/6 AM BST
Dragon Enterprise & Platform Portals
- Comodo is beginning the first phases of our rebranding to Xcitium.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements.
- Updates on windows profile options.
- Fixed the issue of UI slowness.
- Fixed the issue of a suppression rule with “File Directory” condition doesn’t work.
- Fixed the issue of disabled alert rules being triggered.
- Fixed the issue of reports not being generated.
- Comodo Client—Security Agent distribution only for supported Windows operating system versions.
- Supported Windows operating system versions in support page.
- Showing all containment logs by default.
- Changing Comodo Client – Security Agent update settings to the latest stable version.
- Fixed the issue of EDR output logs being visible by default on the endpoint.
- Fixed the issue of cmd and powershell process creation events not being detected by EDR agent.
Device Management & Licensing
- Ability to view uninstallation process and log for CCS uninstallation.
- Added ability to enroll device to a “Company” instead of a “User”.
- Fixed the issue of O365 integration.
New Portal Versions
Dragon Enterprise: 4.2.0
Comodo One/Comodo Dragon: 3.51.0
New Windows Client Versions