We’re kindly pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Enterprise & Platform is live now!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- US Region Portal: The release will start on January 12, 2023 at 02:00 AM EST
- EU Region Portal: The release will start on January 12, 2023 at 07:00 AM GMT
- Agents: The release will start on January 12, 2023 at 07:00 AM GMT
The release was implemented within 30 minutes of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
- XCS Support for Windows 10 22H2.
- XCC and XRC Support for Windows 11 22H2.
- Ability to skip users with unsupported characters in their name when performing LDAP sync.
- Placeholder text update for Staff Email and Password Reset.
- Adding File Hash data to HIPS events page.
- Adding ‘Registry’ process to ‘Windows System Applications’ File Group.
- Fixed the issue of the customer filter not working on reporting page.
- Fixed the reporting issue in SOCaaP.
- Fixed the issue of the alert searching taking a long time and returning an error 502.
- Fixed the issue of the “Pay Now” and “Upgrade Now” buttons on the Xcitium Platform, redirecting to Xcitium Enterprise instead of Xcitium Platform.
- Fixed the location issue of the scroll back to the top button on the Enterprise platform.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect regular expression exclusions for ITSM agent upgrade.
- Fixed the issue of some errors in login and signup.
- Fixed the issue of added suppression rules don’t work for new alerts that are created.
- Available MDR Icon and “Device is not Managed” filter option only for Windows Devices.
- Updating SOC icon to MDR icon for managed devices.
- Command logs have been added to Audit Logs while using remote Command Prompt or remote Powershell feature.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect filter functioning for the “Device is not Managed” option on the Device List.
- Fixed the issue of the device group being deleted not properly on the breadcrumb of group management.
- Customized OpenEDR registration and login page and onboarding message for MSP customers.
- Customized OpenEDR registration and login page and onboarding message for MSSP customers.
- Improved OpenEDR registration page and onboarding pop-up message for Enterprise customers to more customized content.
- Rebranded Xcitium Server Status page.
- Rebranded Xcitium Server Status page subscription email.
- Xcitium Enterprise: 4.10.0
- Xcitium Platform: 3.59.0
- Endpoint Manager: 7.3
- OpenEDR Platform: 1.2.0
- Xcitium EDR Agent – Windows: 2.6.0