We’re pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Enterprise & Xcitium Platform & OpenEDR Platform is now live!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- US Region Portal: The release will start on February 01, 2023 at 01:00 AM EST
- OpenEDR Portal: The release will start on February 01, 2023 at 01:00 AM EST
- EU Region Portal: The release will start on February 02, 2023 at 06:00 AM GMT
The release was implemented within 30 minutes of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
Xcitium Enterprise & Platform
- Ability to import their end customers from Datto for MSP account type.
- Support for Debian 11.x.
- XCC and XRC Support for Windows 10 22H2.
- Adding “# of Devices” value to the Firewall Events page.
- Functionality improvements on the Device List page of HIPS Events (OS icon with status visibility
for each device, clickable device name and owner).
- Updating the MDR “ticket created” email templates as part of the rebranding scope.
- Rebranded license expiration email.
- Updating the sender of Xcitium emails.
- Correcting Alert time on the Alert search page by populating it with event time.
- Improvement on the event time for XCS events by mapping time fields to millisecond resolution.
- Updating the year information in the portal and login pages to 2023.
Bug - Fixes
- Fixed the issue of notification emails are not being delivered to recipients.
- Fixed the issue of allowing space characters in text fields in Account Management.
- Fixed the issue of no results being obtained when the double-quoted field in the event content is
added to the query
- Fixed the endless search and case sensitivity issues on the SOCaaP customer health search bar.
- Fixed the menu item not redirecting when clicking Profiles from the Monitors page in Configuration
- Fixed the issue of “back to the previous page” items don’t work in the Device List.
- Fixed the issue of the error message when clicking the “Import from Connectwise” button in
- Fixed the issue where the Manage with bulk operation doesn’t work when more than 50 devices
are selected in SOCaaP.
- Fixed the issue of data could not be displayed on the Event Search page when searching for a
device name as a sample query.
- Fixed the issue of when the name of a saved query in the Event Search page is changed and the
query is clicked, it is not reflected in the query field.
- Fixed the issue of the “# Of Devices” filter doesn’t work properly with the value 0 on the HIPS
- Fixed the issue of 2FA entry via keypad doesn’t work.
- Fixed the issue of the see more button on the Hash View page does not work.
- Fixed the issue of users not getting emails from the Endpoint Manager.
- Fixed the issue where the Xcitium Enterprise logo and the warning in the top red area would break
as the page size gets smaller on the Xcitium Platform.
- Fixed the issue of naming the update report on the platform role’s access rights page.
- Fixed the UI issues on the Role page.
- Whitelabeled OpenEDR registration page for partners.
New Portal Versions
- Xcitium Enterprise: 4.11.0
- Xcitium Platform: 3.60.0
- Endpoint Manager: 7.3
- OpenEDR Platform: 1.3.0