We’re pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Enterprise & Xcitium Platform & OpenEDR Platform are live now!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- US Region Portal: The release will start on 2023-03-22T06:00:00Z
- EU Region Portal: The release will start on 2023-03-23T06:00:00Z
- Agents & Xcitium Remote Control: The release will start on 2023-03-23T06:00:00Z
The release was implemented within 30 minutes of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
Xcitium Enterprise & Platform
- Ability to define subdomain name while creating an Xcitium account.
- Ability to limit resource usage of Xcitium Client - Security processes from the portal.
- Ability to clean up automatic generated HIPS & Firewall rules on the agent via portal.
- MDR icon on device list turns green when log forwarding setting under profile configuration is enabled.
- Support for MacOS 13.
- Improvement in the registration flow to automatically log in without the need for re-login after registration.
- File Info page to display more detailed file information for firewall events.
- Updating SIEM UI and menu structure on the Xcitium Platform.
- Proper ordering of processes in the process tree for Xcitium Client - Security events on the Event Search screen.
- United States & International phone numbers mentioned in emails.
- Updated Xcitium Server Status page subscription emails.
Bug - Fixes
- Fixed the issue of the version selection for the Xcitium Client - EDR on the update additional packages pop-up not working properly.
- Fixed the issue of not displaying the data on the dashboard-endpoint widgets unless change the date.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the wrong logs on the HIPS tab under device list.
- Fixed the issue of the displaying password prompt when uninstalling XCS with the MSI Uninstall command from the portal.
- Fixed the issue of showing the action value as “Value not in the list” instead of “Create Process, Unknown DLL loading to process” for the HIPS event on the portal if the process loads unsigned DLL file(s).
- Fixed the issue of showing incorrect customer information on the customer value under the HIPS Device List.
- Fixed the issue of not showing information for Acronis data usage on the portal.
- Fixed the issue of showing overuse seats while Xcitium Advanced Trial license is active.
Bug - Fixes
- Fixed the issue of being unable to sign-up for OpenEDR with an existing CAM account.
Xcitium Communication Client
- Improvement in EDR & Xcitium Client - Security agents communications to more compatible and more consistent event stories by adding an event time and process creation time fields for all available event types, adding parent process for Application Control, Autoruns, Virtual Desktop, and Containment Activity events.
- Ability to see a thumbnail of the end users’ Windows device inside Endpoint Manager.
- Ability to record the screen / session of Remote Control to your local device.
- “Curtain” / Blackout mode for Remote Control.
- Support for Android 13.
- Support for Android 13 KNOX.
- Chat functionality added to Agent and Endpoint Manager. This will not be enabled by default, to have this enabled please raise a support ticket requesting it’s activation.
Bug - Fixes
- Closing Remote Control makes a session debug file on the desktop.
- Procedures run multiple times during a maintenance window due to crashes.
New Portal Versions
- Xcitium Enterprise: 4.13.0
- Xcitium Platform: 3.62.0
- Endpoint Manager: 8.1
- OpenEDR Platform: 1.5.0
New Agent Versions
- Xcitium Communication Client - Windows: 8.1
- Xcitium Remote Control - Windows: 8.1
- Android - Mobile Device Management Client: 8.1