We’re pleased to inform you that the latest version of the Xcitium Platform is live now!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- US Region Portal: The release will start on October 11th, 2023 at 03:00 AM EDT
- EU Region Portal: The release will start on October 12th, 2023 at 08:00 AM BST
The release was implemented within 2 hours of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
- Ability to protect against the .NET Compilers attack type with a new Containment Block rule.
- Ability to see the processing for install, uninstall, update, and run procedure commands.
- Fixed an issue of provisioning in the US region; the signup process timed out due to a rate-limiting error and returned a “Login failed” status.
- Fixed a display issue specific to missing drill-down data and events.
- Fixed an issue where a device still showed as “active” even when a managed endpoint had become unmanaged, and the last log was more than a month old.
- Fixed an issue of the XCS version displaying incorrectly for “Debian 8.x with GUI” in the bulk installation package options when the version was actually XCS 126.96.36.1991.
- Fixed an issue where a filter that was opened once on one page was then displayed as open on all other pages.
- Endpoint Manager: 8.3.0
- MDR: 4.16.2