We’re kindly pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Enterprise & Platform is live now!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- US Region Portal: The release will start on December 21, 2022 01:00 AM EST
- EU Region Portal: The release will start on December 22, 2022 06:00 AM GMT
- Agents and Removal Tool: The release will start on December 22nd, 2022 06:00 AM GMT
The release was implemented within 30 minutes of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
- Supporting Linux distros without GUI on bulk installation and enrollment wizard.
- Ability to see firewall events on the portal under device details and security menu items.
- Ability to see HIPS events on the portal under device details and security menu items.
- Ability to restore all quarantined files from quarantine in one action.
- Ability to uninstall EDR clients with MSI uninstaller.
- Rebranded Xcitium invoices.
- Xcitium Forum accounts for newly registered MSP customers.
- Updating sensor name to be compatible with Xcitium.
- Improvement on 2FA configuration steps on Xcitium Enterprise.
- Improvement on filtering of devices with EDR Agent installed.
- Fixed the issue of Xcitium Enterprise pages not opening in the Safari browser.
- Fixed the issue of not showing all data in widgets under Device View and Hash View.
- Fixed the issue of x-frame-bypass works for the Xcitium Enterprise login page.
- Fixed the issue of showing the wrong selected aggregation and selected field on the event search
- Fixed the issue of rebranding settings were still applied in the Communication Client agent despite
- Fixed the issue of duplicate entries in the hash view page.
- Fixed the issue of the file path aggregation results not loading on the event search page.
- Fixed the issue of not loading the device search page.
- Fixed the issue of not loading the SOCaaP icons.
- Fixed the issue of not showing the device enrollment warning for the MSP account that does not
have a device.
- Fixed the issue of the portal not sending the EDR version 22.214.171.124 to the Windows 11 version 22H2
- Improvement on the destination route logs to print the IP it is trying to connect when the route is
not found or there is a problem with the SMTP connection.
- Fixed the issue of email not getting passed to O365.
- Rebranded domain with Xcitium for Secure Internet Gateway.
- Fixed the issue of no file hash value for detected malware on Linux devices.
- Fixed the issue of XCSL doesn’t allow to use of a Web camera.
- Fixed the issue of the system hanging after starting the scan during the AV update.
- Ability to support Windows 11 22H2
- Rebranded Xcitium Communication Client.
- Ability to support macOS 13.
- Fixed the issue of Removal Tool can not delete XCS in Windows.
- Xcitium Enterprise: 4.9.0
- Xcitium Platform: 3.58.0
- Endpoint Manager: 7.3.43724.22120
- Secure Email Gateway: 1.0.15-20
- Secure Internet Gateway: 2.14.17
- Xcitium Client Security - Linux: 126.96.36.1996
- Xcitium Communication Client - Windows: 7.3.44908.22120
- Agent Removal Tool: 188.8.131.52