We’re kindly pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Enterprise & Platform is live now!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- US Region Portal: The release will start on 2022-11-02T06:00:00Z
- EU Region Portal: The release will start on 2022-11-03T06:00:00Z
- Agents : The release will start on 2022-11-03T07:00:00Z
The release was implemented within 30 minutes of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
Xcitium Enterprise & Platform
- Optimizations for automated emails.
- Rebranded “Successful Activation and Welcome” email.
- Update on the logo of Xcitium Enterprise switching to the Xcitium Platform.
- Improvement on report generation time format to be more understandable.
- Improvement on infrastructure to enable mapping between system parts.
- Improved password reset emails to provide more information.
- Rebranded policy name under report false positive of EDR.
- Improvement on the footer of Xcitium Enterprise.
Bug - Fixes
- Fixed the issue of accessing error of service dashboards.
- Fixed the issue of the device group and profile relations in automatic mode.
- Fixed the issue of missing fields in the parser related to FortiGate firewalls.
- Fixed the issue of Endpoint Manager menu icons to expand & collapse states.
- Fixed the issue where deleting Client Proxy profile partition resulted in 404 error.
- Fixed the issue of importing profile XCS config file error.
- Fixed the issue of “Custom Variables”, “Registry Variables”, “COM Variables”, and “File Groups Variables” being editable despite disabled permission.
- Fixed the issue of the domain does not change within the scope of rebranding in the classic interface switch.
- Fixed the issue of missing “.com” value for the destination host event types.
- Fixed the issue of the “Profile section settings” popup not showing while adding the firewall section.
- Ability to set EDR versions for installation and automatic updating.
Bug - Fixes
- Fixed the issue of false offline monitor triggering.
- Fixed the issue of running scheduled procedures twice and failing with an error.
- Fixed the issue of not reporting procedure results on EM Portal for scheduled/on-demand procedures.
Secure Email Gateway
Bug - Fixes
- Fixed the issue of the download option for outgoing logs returning an error ‘Unresolved Exception’.
New Portal Versions
- Xcitium Enterprise: 4.7.0
- Xcitium Platform: 3.56.0
- Endpoint Manager: 7.2
- Secure Email Gateway: 1.0.15-18
New Agent Versions
- Xcitium Communication Client: 7.3.44
Release Notes (.Pdf File Format)
Xcitium-Platform - 2022 November 02-03 Release-Notes (External).pdf (310.8 KB)