We’re kindly pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Enterprise & Platform is live now!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- US Region Portal: The release will start on November 23, 2022 01:00 AM EST
- EU Region Portal: The release will start on November 24, 2022 06:00 AM GMT
The release was implemented within 30 minutes of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
Xcitium Enterprise & Platform
- Showing SOC icon for all windows and Linux devices whether activated or not.
- Filtering a device according to EDR agent status and unmanaged devices.
- Password reset feature on Xcitium Enterprise login page.
- Automatic alert mechanism for L3 support team when unexpectedly high quarantine log count is
- Support for Ubuntu 22.x.
- Corrections on Endpoint Security Dashboards description and data presentation time.
- Updates on staff e-mail verification contents according to Xcitium Design Guide.
Bug - Fixes
- Fixed the issue of covering AEP usage for Xcitium Managed License.
- Fixed the issue of showing alerts belonging to another customer displayed for a specific account.
- Fixed the issue of showing default logs in data collection network sensor.
- Fixed the SOCaaP Dashboard not opening the ticket management page of the relevant customer.
- Fixed the issue of not populating alerts to Xcitium Enterprise application.
- Fixed the issue of adding agents to managed protection on SOCaaP.
- Fixed the issue of being EDR update feature availability for Xcitium Platform.
- Fixed the issue to be unable for installing XCS and EDR on Windows 10 22 H2.
Secure Email Gateway
Bug - Fixes
- Fixed the issue of opening the delivery diagnostic page opening error.
- Fixed the issue of CAM login with SSO.
New Portal Versions
- Xcitium Enterprise: 4.8.0
- Xcitium Platform: 3.57.0
- Endpoint Manager: 7.2
- Secure Email Gateway: 1.0.15-19
Xcitium-Platform - 2022 November 23-24 Release-Notes (External).pdf (297.2 KB)