We’re kindly pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Enterprise & Platform is live now!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- US Region Portal >> The release will start on October 12th, 2022 Wednesday at 01:00 AM EDT
- EU Region Portal >> The release will start on October 13th, 2022 Thursday at 06:00 AM BST
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
Xcitium Enterprise & Platform
- Enhancement in mapping EDR alerts into MDR events.
- Accessing monthly threat reports on Reports section
- Sticky filters to improve navigation in device list
- NxSensor installation guide pdf file corrections according to Xcitium brand name.
- Ability to clear all selected/applied filters by selecting “clear filter icon”.
- Improvement on a batch of 10k or above number of events transferring error message.
- Improvement on fatal error message handling in the Event Processor.
- Improved automated emails to provide more information
- Fixed the issue of EDR managed policy not being deployed properly.
- Fixed the issue of Enterprise portal performance issue for the specific customer.
- Fixed the issue of null values exception message for hash search.
- Fixed the issue of valid session dashboard error.
- Setting log export limitation.
- Fixed the issue of checking different policies for the same roaming agents.
- Fixed the issue of SIG reporting Windows 11 endpoints as Windows 10.
- Fixed the SSO access issue to SEG.
New Portal Versions
Xcitium Enterprise: 4.6.0
Xcitium Platform: 3.55.0
Endpoint Manager: 7.2.43689.22100
Secure Internet Gateway: 2.14.16
Secure Email Gateway: 1.0.15-17
Xcitium-Platform - 2022 October 12-13 Release-Notes.pdf (301 KB)