Script request: Confirmation after POP message

Hi Script Master

I saw a script “To display Pop up message as Company announcement” in the script release area. I have no problem using it so far, but I would like to ask if there is a way to make a confirmation option based on this script and then send it back to Does the console let me know if the user has seen this message?

Thanks

hi @allen

I have forwarded the request to the concern team and they will get back to you.

Thank you

Hi @allen ,

We checked with our script developer and got the information the pop-up message has an ok button as well as a close button. So if the end-user closes the pop-up message without clicking on the ok button, it will show “user closed the window without clicking on the ok button”.

Until the user clicks the ‘OK’ or ‘close’ button on the popup, the script won’t get completed.

Do you want any modifications in the script?

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @PremJKumar

Is it possible to add a function here to count the list of devices that have been confirmed and the list of devices that have not been confirmed, and mail them to the mailbox I specified.

Thanks

Hi @allen ,

We have asked our script developer to look into your request and check its feasibility. Ticket ID: CS-53968 for future reference.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @PremJKumar

Where can I check this ticket?

Thanks

Hi @allen ,

This is an internal task ticket shared with you to acknowledge that your request has been registered and shared with our script developer.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

1 Like

Hi @PremJKumar

Ok, I understand. I originally thought there would be a webpage where I could check the progress of this ticket. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like