Script Request: Monitor Antivirus Scan occurence

Hello!

I’d like to request a script to be used for monitoring purposes. I’m not sure on how it would work, exactly, but if possible I would like it to check for when the last full scan was run, and if greater than ‘x’ amount of days, to trigger a full scan.

The use case: currently we have our profiles set to schedule a full scan once a month, with the conditions that the computer is not running on battery, and the computer is idle. If these conditions aren’t met, the scan simply doesn’t happen that month. To avoid unnecessary performance hits to the endpoints that are being scanned, I’d like to monitor the length of time from last full scan, and only force the scan on the endpoints that missed the scheduled scan.

Hi @kwallity ,

Thanks for your script request. We have shared your request with our script developer to investigate and provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

1 Like

Hi @kwallity ,

We have shared a script as a JSON file through a private message, can you please check and provide feedback? It works in our environment without any issues, would like to check in your environment before publishing in the backend.

Kind Regards,
PremJK