Shift key disabled

niveditha, when contacting support about the issue, they are asking for a video of the issue, which gives me the impression they are not aware.

I truly hope it gets resolved soon, this issue is affecting my techs for a while now.

when contacting support about the issue, they are asking for a video of the issue, which gives me the impression they are not aware.
I truly hope it gets resolved soon, this issue is affecting my techs for a while now.

hi @Rudym12

the team is requesting for screen capture as they are unable to replicate the issue from their end ,hence the screen recording would give the team necessary things to investigate

hi everyone,

As our team has analyzed the issue they have provided some troubleshooting steps ,

Request you to to check with the next steps and provide us your feedback on the same:

1. Delete current Production RC build.
  2. Install previous version:
    CRC_8.1.46090.23030.exe
  3. Monitor the issue on it, if it will be reproduced or not during 1 week. If the issue will not be reproduced on previous build, go to step 4.
  4. Update or install the latest Production version back and monitor the issue on it, if it will be reproduced or not during 1 week.
    Inform us about results, if the issue will be reproduced on previous CRC build or not. If the issue can be reproduced only on current production build, in this case CRC extended logs collected after issue reproduction are required.