Shift key disabled

sorry if i am posting in the wrong group. is anyone having issues with comodo remote control ver 8.246789.23060. i usually to a several clients at the same time but for the last few days, after i connect to the second session my shift key gets disabled.

hi @Rudym12

Apologize that you are facing this issue.

Request you to drop an email all the details to " support@xcitium.com " which will automatically create ticket. Internal discussions about your issue have already begun and opening a ticket provides us with a communication path between you and support. The follow up process is also will be crystal clear as all you would require is to reply back to the same reply email with your queries and doubts which you receive back.

Please make sure to include your contact information , all error screenshots and other details related to issue when you drop the email.

Thank you!

I will open a ticket, but it seems now the tab key also stop functioning.

Thanks
Rudy

I have the same issue but not sure if this is due to xcs or maybe windows. I have a Dell laptop. It will randomly start to work again.

Can you try once after rebooting the system and check

yes, rebooting does help but then randomly shift/tab does not work

I’ve encountered similar issues. Is this a known product defect that is due to be fixed?

hi ,

Our team checked the issue from their end and the issue cannot be reproduced on our side. Please take a look shared video capture. So, we would recommend you, who experiences the issue to enable RC extended logs collection, and collect logs after the next issue reproduction. Also, it will be helpful, if you could share similar video capture as I shared to see steps to reproduce.

https://nurdllc-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/nivedithab_comodo_net/EZsOkpfi495HtYKsAhsU7j4BQIiBm4lflg7ll5wlULQ85Q?e=36mgRb

hi, all my tech are experiencing the issue, I did open a ticket with support but they are telling me they are not able to duplicate the issue.

Thanks
Rudy

could you share the ticket # with us and also can you share us the video recording similar to the method shown in the above comment link.

I have just experienced this same issue with CRC 8.2.46789.23060. Closing the open remote control session but not closing main application (showing the device list) seems to fix the issue. Opening a new remote control session does not immediately recreate the issue.

Has there been any progress on a fix?

hi,

Please take a look shared video capture. So, we would recommend you, who experiences the issue to enable RC extended logs collection, and collect logs after the next issue reproduction. Also, it will be helpful, if you could share similar video capture as I shared to see steps to reproduce.

https://nurdllc-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/nivedithab_comodo_net/EZsOkpfi495HtYKsAhsU7j4BQIiBm4lflg7ll5wlULQ85Q?e=36mgRb

it’s definitely xrc causing the problems, as soon as i have more than 2 remote sessions running, my shift, alt, windows key etc does not work until i close the sesstions, we don’t have this using our backup rmm, or anydesk and teamviewer. once i close them it starts to work a couple seconds later.

Hi @QuickSilverST

I apologise that you are facing the issue.
Our team need the screen recording along with RC logs in order to identify the root cause and peovide the solution. Kindly request you to share the same. You can refer to video sample as given in link in above comment

Yes, i will be working on collecting the info, just wanted to update on the forum. Will log a ticket with support

1 Like

thank you for your understanding and patience

Hello! Just wondering if there are any more updates on this issue. It is affecting our team as well.

Not as far as we know, switching between the remote sessions seems to fix it temporarily but is an ongoing issue daily.

1 Like

hi @jalbertelli ,

we are working with our engineers to look into the issue and get resolution for the same.

CS-49876 - Shift key disabled

we will provide the feedback as soon as we received update from the team.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

1 Like

Appreciate the update. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.