Site mistakenly entered your database

Good afternoon! Dear Comodo Team.

I have a bad situation, my IT blog mistakenly got into your database of sites ttps swears at: //www.home.neustar/. I already did this a couple of weeks ago, but only with McCafe antivirus, which shows now that my domain is secure
I scanned my site with all possible methods and did not find any problems; the webmasters of Google and Microsoft do not see any problems. For your part, you can check whether everything is fine, if not, then point out problems, if there are no problems, then exclude the site and the blacklist. Here is an example of the link that I see in statistics

Hi @spanjokus,

Sorry for the trouble caused. We reached our backend team to investigate this issue and the issue is fixed now.
Can you please check this and provide your feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

I Have also facing this similar issue on my website how i can take out my website from blacklist?

Detailed Process?

How did you get the site out of blacklist?

Hi @opium788, @SusanHart,

Please share your website details, so that we can check with our backend team and provide you update.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @PremJKumar,

I am experiencing the same issue with one of my clients. If you could please look into removing skilledconveyancing.com.au from your blacklist.

Kind Regards

Glenn

Hi @roggle ,

Welcome to our Xcitium Forum Community. We have asked our backend team to check and provide you with an update.

Kind Regards,
PremJK