Staff Monitoring With Dragon

All of our staff have the comodo agent installed with the dragon platform.

It offers all sorts of monitoring features. I called support for MSPs today and he blanket denied that the agent can do any monitoring or reporting. I pointed out that I can see the options to alert us if a certain website is opened… can it simply report ALL websites that are opened? Set a time frame for the procedure or monitor to run and get a report at the end? No sir, I will submit a feature request ticket to the developers.

Alright, so everyone else here… anyone working from home and wanting to leverage the agent to help with productivity monitoring? Think of the opportunities this creates to sell additional seats for staff home computers to work from home!

Some things that would make this effective…
Screenshotting random intervals for review
Keyboard mouse input, specifically, delays over 30 seconds of input… how long was the delay, 10 minutes? 30 minutes? That would indicate the staff member was not working.
Websites visited
Apps opened

Any of these things during a 9-5 shift… with employee consent of course.

Hi @BlakeThoennes,

Thank you so much for taking your time to request this. We have sent you an email on your forum registered email address about this request. Our product management team is aware of your request and is working to prioritize it with the others received. We will provide you an email notification for any updates regarding this request and its timeline once it is prioritized on the road-map for a delivery.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

No you can’t expect privacy on a company computer. My company is more lax than most, but even I’ve been asked to set up software by my boss to spy on an employee’s computer.
vidmate
And no, private or incognito browsing doesn’t help.

Companies have the ability (and the right) to do everything you mentioned. They usually have a master password to get into everyone’s account and can also change the user’s password at will.
9apps
The difference between what they CAN do and what they ACTUALLY do varies by company.