Submit Here Malware To Be Blacklisted 2023

thanks i will. work keeps me busy so don’t always have time to check this.

1 Like

Yeah JITech i know you will be Online on discord soon and no problem since you do work with Xcitium.Well i also work with them i upload files to Xcitium Verdict Cloud and i help them

This file has been rated as Malicious by 38 vendors and Xcitium says its clean???

hi @nik

I have forwarded the file’s sha1 detail to the concern team to mark the same as malicious.

1 Like

SHA1: c85530bfd84b61f2aaad539a348d3032b934f8a2

1 Like

@nivedithab XAMAS Says Suspicious

I have shared the details to the Verdict team with the SHA1 details , they will be looking into it and resolving the same.

1 Like

Allright will look when the team changes the verdict to Malicious.Thx you very much

@nivedithab When will they change the verdict?

I have informed them all the details , Team will check all details and update whether this file to be marked as Malicious

1 Like

@nivedithab THX ITS MALICIOUS NOW but still its trusted by FLS

its been marked by our team as PUA. I have informed the team about FLS

@nivedithab On Xcitium Verdict Cloud FLS says Malware but when i run it FLS says Trusted

I have informed about this to the verdict team , will update you on feedback once heard from them

1 Like

Timestamp value suspicious,The Size Of Raw data is valued illegal! Binary might crash your disassembler/debugger

As per the team , it will be updated in FLS as well

1 Like

@nivedithab be sure to subscribe on YouTube to JITech Solutions AKA @QuickSilverST https://www.youtube.com/@jitechsolutions/about

1 Like

@nivedithab He tests every product and says if its good or not and he also says if there is ransomware infection or not but so far for Xcitium JITech is really happy and says Xcitium is the best for him

Thank you, I have subscribed from my personal account.

1 Like

@nivedithab Thank you i appreciate it.

2 Likes