Superseded patch management updates show as available

I am noticing some updates in patch management are still showing as available even though newer updates have been installed. Searching for updates in Windows show no available updates. Is there a way to reflect this in RMM so patch management doesn’t show the server as missing updates?

Also, I have attempted to install those older updates from RMM, to no avail. I see the commands in the command queue, but they clear out with no evident change in Windows Update history or in RMM patch management.

hi @zpoling

to further investigate the reported issue, we need the local logs from one of the affected endpoints.

• If you wish us to collect the endpoint logs from our side, please let us know the name of the affected device and make sure Remote Access Support is enabled under Management > Account > Remote Access Support ( Xcitium Remote Access Support, Xcitium, Xcitium ). You may also find the necessary steps listed in the attached document. After this option is enabled, provide us with the name of the affected device on Endpoint Manager portal.
  • If you do not wish to provide us with remote access, and if the device communicates with the Xcitium Platform, run the the predefined procedure “Collect Comodo One logs using new CIS report tool” on the affected device - do not forget to provide us with the name of the device so we can identify the output on our side. However, if the device does not communicate with the Xcitium Platform, please download and run the following report tool on the affected device: https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/cisreporttool/cisreporttool.exe . The tool collects both XCC & XCS logs and attempts to upload them to our SFTP (Device name is included in the name of the output). To be able to to identify the logs on our side, please provide us with the local name of the device and send out email to our support@xcitium.com email address with all the details regarding the patch management issue