THAT tool feedback

Who here is using the new THAT tool and your findings with it. For me, it’s really slow to upload files, takes many hours to complete to upload files. The older one uploaded faster but failed many times to scan.

Hey J ITech ik why it is.It is because Static Detectors Fail and it will be back in couple of hours or 1 day

@QuickSilverST Try Now

1 Like

Thnx i am running the tool now, still seems slow on my end but will keep an eye on it.

unknown
@QuickSilverST Now it should run really fast

Thnx i will upload malware again a bit later tonight, will let you know.

1 Like

@QuickSilverST J ITech Xcitium Threat Hunter Assessment Tool Test - YouTube

1. Sorry, comodo is one name more commercial;
  2. xcitium is good;
  3. updates help popularize products;
  4. testify the best firewall of world!
    https://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/firewall-new.php
  5. see the company more safe of world: https://www.comodo.com/

Thanx i will check soon. Did you do the test?

no my friend did it but that was my suggestion

@QuickSilverST and my friend asked to do a collab with you and if you have discord so u can talk to him

O yes i see EclypseeTech did it. I watch his videos. Yes sure i don’t mind. I have an account but will check that everything is correct then i let you know.

1 Like

Thx J ITech Eclypsee will be happy to collab with you

Oki jip that will be great i will let you know once my discord is ready

1 Like

alright J ITech Eclypsee is so happy right now he is messaging me on my discord that he is so happy you and him will collab together

@QuickSilverST Also J ITech another Xcitium video from Eclypsee Xcitium Internet Security Premium (0-day, no speed up, no script) VS Unknown Malware - YouTube

1 Like

Yes i just watched it now

1 Like

@QuickSilverST he is so happy

@QuickSilverST Eclypsee will shoutout you in the video and you shoutout him cuz he didnt know how to collab so i explained to him and if you want free products eclypsee will give you free and if eclypsee wants business you give him business

unknown
5977b4da597679497a6437753ddf9734af88db96
Dynamic Analysis
:white_check_mark: :warning: @QuickSilverST tested some samples and Static and Dynamic Analysis caught them

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this! Always cool to see what Xcitium can do against real threats.

1 Like