Unable to get enroll link? Can't add devices?

I registered and can access the portal. I allowed all cookies so that the error message about them would go away. Now I always get this “Unable to get enroll link” message when trying to add devices at that popup that shows on each login. I also get asked to sign into Endpoint Manager with a username and password that is greyed out and can’t be typed into. I thought this was all free and simple to use, but it’s turning out to not be a friendly experience. What am I doing wrong?

Hi @rwfeldmann,

There can be many reasons for that. Can you please check your inbox? After we know your user information, we can provide a detailed review.

Regards,
Umut.

Not sure if I should open a separate thread or respond here, but I’m getting the same error. The onboarding process dies with an “unable to get enroll link” and the entire site is broken with complaints about cookie settings and login pages that can’t be filled in.Tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox using multiple profiles and incognito. Nothing works.

hi @RGC104

Apologize that you are facing this issue.

Please do check the inbox of the registered email address of the endpoint manager portal to which you would have received the enrollment link.

If you have not received any email link to the inbox
Request you to drop an email all the details to " support@xcitium.com " which will automatically create ticket. Internal discussions about your issue have already begun and opening a ticket provides us with a communication path between you and support.
Please do share all screenshot of the error which you are receiving when dropping the email.

The follow up process is also will be crystal clear as all you would require is to reply back to the same reply email with your queries and doubts which you receive back.

Please make sure to include your contact information when you drop the email.

Thank you!

I replied via email to the thread but it didn’t come through (maybe delayed for spam review…). Pasting here:

Hey Rob,

My issue was that I had initially registered using my Gmail address with a “+edr” added to it, which is how I typically do message filtering in my Gmail inbox. The + seems to kill the links and everything that uses the email address for authentication, etc. If you used a Gmail address with a +, I bet it’s the same thing and you might have to do what I did: ask support to completely remove your registration and then you can start over with a non-plus email address.

I still use the +edr address for the support forum, however.

Cheers,

Richard

That is EXACTLY what I did. I’ll ask to re-register. Thanks!