Updating Edge on the Widget

Yes @Nik , it will be

1 Like

@nivedithab Thx :smiley: also pls fix the Analysis Problem issue

Sure @Nik , I have already escalated to the concern team. I will follow up with them and get this as well fixed

1 Like

@nivedithab Please see the recorded video. As the file exceeds the max size limitation, I share it via the following link. OS version is Windows 11 x64 22H2 (22621.1848)

capture.gif

log.htm (126.8 KB)

I remember that Melih once said the customer version should keep its name as CIS.

Hi @Redstraw

The log.htm just opens as a link and I am unable to download the log files after the link is accessed . If possible please do share the log zip files via one drive and share me link , I shall download the same from them . Please also do let me know the device name from which logs are collected.

The log is exported via the Export of XCS, and .htm is the default file type. It is zipped and attached.

log.zip (5.5 KB)

Thank you @Redstraw
I have forwarded the details to the respective team to investigate the same.

yeah but according to @nivedithab it will change to Xcitium

hi @Redstraw

I have received feedback from the team and they have confirmed that issue is confirmed on Windows 11 endpoints and reported to Development. ticket ref # CS-46645, CODEV-9726.

I will follow up continuously with team and get this resolved soon

Thank you for your quick response and feedback. :grinning:

2 Likes

@nivedithab Will it be fixed in the next update?

hi @Redstraw ,

The team is already working on the issue , I have requested for ETA to the team once received , I shall update you on the same

@nivedithab are you sure every product will be Xcitium because according to @melih CIS 2024 is coming soon https://forums.comodo.com/t/new-cis-2024-is-coming/358487/442

hi @Nik

I have checked with the concern team and they have informed that the rebranding is going to be done for the Enterprise products and as for the consumer products they will be continued with the Comodo Brand.

1 Like

I’m not the cook, and it’s not my kitchen, but it sounds like you guys are making a lot of unnecessary extra work for yourselves by not keeping everything consolidated. Why rebrand at all if you’re still keeping the old brand active?

This is similar to McAfee that’s now Trillix for the business products and f-secure is now With security for business products.

The original purpose of this post wasn’t sorted out, so, I’m bumping it.

The XCS widget still shows the icon for “iexplore.exe” as a web browser. That variant of internet explorer, is now dead at the hands of Microsoft, and is fully replaced by msedge.exe.

XCITIUM Team: Please replace this logo with this logo on the widget. This is the change that this thread was originally meant to create.

1 Like

Yes. Two months later no response came…

Hi @Redstraw

Apologies for the delayed response. Our development team worked on this issue to resolve the same. The fix shall be done with the release of Q3 2023.