What is up with tech support?

Hello nivedithab,
I am running the latest stable versions due to problem with version above that version number up to 12.14. So far after uninstalling and cleaning the systems with the tool and reinstalling the BSOD, and networking problems that I had have subsided and my customers are cooling off. I have two servers and one critical system that is unprotected as of today. I have updated the communications clients to the latest stable 8.1 no problem there and I am removing EDR from all of my systems until I can figure out why systems are being reported slow and why weird issues pop up to make my day interesting. I have a client that has signage computers, I have them in their own group, for over two years now. Yesterday I walked by one and the picture on the screen was not full screen and the application which has not changed in two years was contained with the green containment box around it. It is stupid things like that, that make me crazy. There does not seem to be the word stable in the Xcitium environment.

Today I walked by that same signage machine and the containment box was gone and the display was again full screen. I have not had time to do anything with that because I need to make a different profile for that machine group versus have all machine exclude files they dont have on them.

1 Like

So I guess I would like to be part of the solution, but I don’t trust anything that is not the latest stable. I doubt that my clients want to participate in the test environment either when they have work to do.

1 Like

Hi @dickk_MpA

Apologises for the inconveniences caused to you.
Request you to share your issues as detailed information along with logs and device names screenshots to our support email addres , support@xcitium.com, and do share me the ticket number with which I will follow up with team to get things resolved.

1 Like

I told you Xcitium will soon fix the stuff and i am really happy

1 Like

Agreed! I would love to be part of the solution, but it requires more communication and transparency on Xcitium’s part. Letting us know ahead of time if there are known issues. Logging new issues somewhere we can check before deploying updates. No one is expecting perfection, but making us walk through a minefield with every update isn’t sustainable.

1 Like

Hello nivedithab,
The containment issue magically fixed itself. It is the things like that which seem to be running smoothly and then an issue pops up interupts business and then goes away the same way it came in. I will wait for another event and then share what you have asked for. I don’t have a lot of faith anymore.

1 Like