Why does the business version have different signatures then home version it doesnt make any sense

Hi so the business version haves valkyrie and when automatic analysis and or human analysis is done it marks it as Valkyrie.Auto/Manual.Malware@1.But when Automatic Analysis and or Human Analysis is done on home the rating is still Unrecognized.Whats the point the business version knows the malware and the home does not.if a malware is known its supposed to be known for both home and business.Because the user puts himself at risk by marking the files as good or bad.Hope this will be fixed in the future

hi @Nik

I will check with the concern team and get back to you. Please do share us if samples are available with screenshot.

1 Like

Here i uploaded this sample yesterday and a human expert rated it as bad i have checked with the Business version and it says Valkyrie.Manual.Malware@1.But when i checked the Lookup on the home version it still says Unrecognized and this problem is for years and its never fixed

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I will work with team to get a solution for the same.

1 Like

HI @Nik

As per the team the file will remain unrecognized, so there is no risk for the user because the containment will protect the user until a verdict will be received.

yes but why does it not rate the file as malware when Human Expert Analyst rated it as malware for home version?

it will as soon as the verdict will be propagated in our systems . the verdict is delayed due to camdpams reflection.

1 Like

ok but for the home version Valkyrie also needs to be integrated to have Valkyrie.Auto/Manual.Malware@1

@nivedithab ? home version should also have Valkyrie like business

i will check with team on this and get back to you with feedback

1 Like

hi @Nik

as per the concern team , they said that for home user , valkyrie will be paid services. If they needed one they can subscribe to the service as paid.

Yes but CIS 2024 will also have Valkyrie check comodo forums

Yes Nik,

In the upcoming releases next year there might be feature updates for Home user environment.

CIS 2024 will also have Valkyrie.Auto or Manual.Malware@1

1 Like

@nivedithab How are you a Moderator?

hi @Nik

I work as implementation engineer for Xcitium. I was provided with access to support the customers.

1 Like

Hi Nivedithab but @ilgaz is not Mod or Admin on Xcitium forums why?

i dont see Groups:Moderator or Administrator