Will XAMAS(Xcitium Automated Malware Analysis Service) be added to Xcitium Verdict Cloud?

@nivedithab Dynamic Analysis is alredy added to Xcitium Verdict Cloud but the problem is XAMAS is not added to Dynamic Analysis so everyone gets this error
Dynamic Analysis doesnt work

@nivedithab see its alredy added but the problem is again that XAMAS is not added to Dynamic Analysis so thaths why Dynamic Analysis cannot give any verdict

Hi @Nik

Apologies I have mentioned incorrectly in earlier. The team is working on to understand the reason for the error caused by Dynamic Analysis and trying to get the same resolved.

I have requested the team for current status update. Once I receive update from them I shall let you know on the same.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

1 Like

@nivedithab WOOOOOOWWWWWW I CANT BELIVE ITS WORKING AGAIN

1 Like

@Nik ,

Glad to hear it works fine!
Apologize for the long delay in resolving the same.
please feel free to reach out to us for any further assistance required.

@nivedithab The team probably found out the issue with Dynamic Analysis and now its fixed

1 Like

@nivedithab The problem with Dynamic Analysis came back again can the team fix it forever

@Nik

I will check with the team on the same.

@nivedithab Dynamic Analysis was fixed for some days but the problem came back again so the team needs to fix it forever

@nivedithab nevermind it came back

1 Like

@nivedithab i think XAMAS is automatically going off and on because i see again it says this
every day so thaths why it always fails but you should ask the team

hi @Nik

I am following up with dev team on the same. They are already working on the issue.

1 Like

@nivedithab ok hope XAMAS will be fixed forever so the problem is gone forever

1 Like

@nivedithab
Nothing Changed still the same i hope soon it will be fixed forever

Hi @Nik

The issue is already escalated and the team is working to get this permanently resolved. I shall as well follow up from my end to get updates.

Thank you.

Dynamic Analysis
@nivedithab Works again i hope its fixed forever

hi @Nik

team is also working hard to fix this permanently.

Thanks for this much ard working to keep us safe and happy.

@nivedithab again problems with XAMAS Dynamic Analysis

hi @Nik

regret for the inconvenience. I have already escalated this to the respective team and they are also working on it find a permanent resolution for the same.