Will XAMAS(Xcitium Automated Malware Analysis Service) be added to Xcitium Verdict Cloud?

Hello will XAMAS be added to Xcitium Verdict Cloud because i see no verdict from Dynamic Analysis

hi @Nik

We are checking with our dev team. We will get back to you once received feedback from them.

Thank you!

@nivedithab Plss Add XAMAS to Xcitium Verdict Cloud so Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis work and Precise Detectors

@Nik , I will convey the same to the dev team and get back to you on this.

@nivedithab what the team said will they add Xcitium Automated Malware Analysis System to Xcitium Verdict Cloud(XAMAS)

@Nik , I am waiting for feedback from the dev team , I will update you once received response from their end.

@nivedithab thank you really much king regards

@nivedithab 3 days and still the team is responding?

hi @Nik ,

apologies for the delay , I am continuously following up with the team to get this sorted out. I will get back to you at the earliest

Thank you for your understanding and patience

@nivedithab i hope XAMAS will be added to Xcitium Valkyrie soon so Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis and Precise Detectors do their job they are supposed to do 95% of the time a Automatic Verdict should be returned in 45 seconds the 5% is for human analysis

@nivedithab
Dynamic Analysis doesnt work
This is why XAMAS needs to be added because no verdict from Dynamic Analysis

Hi @Nik

Team is already working on it to get this done. Kindly request your understanding and patience.

Our team will share update once this is fixed.

1 Like

@nivedithab Thank you really much :smiley: soon XAMAS will be added and Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis will work :smiley: King Regards Nik

1 Like

@nivedithab WOWWWWW I CANT BELIVE Static Analysis is WORKING AGAIN THANKS TO THE TEAM
Unknown (4)
Now Only Dynamic Analysis is left and thaths it but the team is indeed working

@Nik , Glad to hear its working.

with regards to XAMAS team is working on it still. hope to get things resolved.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

1 Like

@nivedithab

:+1: Really Nice Static Analysis Works really fine and good just 2 left Dynamic Analysis and Precise Detectors

@Nik ,

Glad to hear it works fine…

Really appreciate your understanding and patience.

1 Like

@nivedithab dont forget there is still to fix Dynamic Analysis and Precise Detectors

1 Like

yes @Nik , the team is yet to come back on this which I am also following up from my end