Will XAMAS(Xcitium Automated Malware Analysis Service) be added to Xcitium Verdict Cloud?

Hello will XAMAS be added to Xcitium Verdict Cloud because i see no verdict from Dynamic Analysis

hi @Nik

We are checking with our dev team. We will get back to you once received feedback from them.

Thank you!

@nivedithab Plss Add XAMAS to Xcitium Verdict Cloud so Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis work and Precise Detectors

@Nik , I will convey the same to the dev team and get back to you on this.

@nivedithab what the team said will they add Xcitium Automated Malware Analysis System to Xcitium Verdict Cloud(XAMAS)

@Nik , I am waiting for feedback from the dev team , I will update you once received response from their end.

@nivedithab thank you really much king regards

@nivedithab 3 days and still the team is responding?

hi @Nik ,

apologies for the delay , I am continuously following up with the team to get this sorted out. I will get back to you at the earliest

Thank you for your understanding and patience

@nivedithab i hope XAMAS will be added to Xcitium Valkyrie soon so Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis and Precise Detectors do their job they are supposed to do 95% of the time a Automatic Verdict should be returned in 45 seconds the 5% is for human analysis

@nivedithab
Dynamic Analysis doesnt work
This is why XAMAS needs to be added because no verdict from Dynamic Analysis

Hi @Nik

Team is already working on it to get this done. Kindly request your understanding and patience.

Our team will share update once this is fixed.

1 Like

@nivedithab Thank you really much :smiley: soon XAMAS will be added and Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis will work :smiley: King Regards Nik

1 Like

@nivedithab WOWWWWW I CANT BELIVE Static Analysis is WORKING AGAIN THANKS TO THE TEAM
Unknown (4)
Now Only Dynamic Analysis is left and thaths it but the team is indeed working

@Nik , Glad to hear its working.

with regards to XAMAS team is working on it still. hope to get things resolved.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

1 Like

@nivedithab

:+1: Really Nice Static Analysis Works really fine and good just 2 left Dynamic Analysis and Precise Detectors

@Nik ,

Glad to hear it works fine…

Really appreciate your understanding and patience.

1 Like

@nivedithab dont forget there is still to fix Dynamic Analysis and Precise Detectors

1 Like

yes @Nik , the team is yet to come back on this which I am also following up from my end

@nivedithab Hello it passed almost a month and Dynamic Analysis is still not fixed tho but Precise Detectors are working again and Static Analysis are working only Dynamic Analysis doesnt work so please add XAMAS to Dynamic Analysis so it can work again