We’re kindly pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Communication Client for Windows is live now!
The release was implemented within 2 hours of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
- Self Protection module is enhanced to provide full protection against unintended access/modification on Xcitium agent processes and services.
- Improvement in the naming of restored files.
- Improvement in restoring quarantined files without overriding existing original files.
- Fixed the issue of Client Security Agent Autoruns Scan & Monitor doesn’t detect scheduled task items correctly in case embedded code contains two valid paths.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect file system path interpretation by the Client Security Agent driver when VHD exists.
- Xcitium Client Security: 12.13.0