Dear Xcitium Team,
We’re kindly pleased to inform you that the latest version of Xcitium Enterprise & Platform is live now!
The release schedule was implemented as follows:
- For the US region, on Wednesday, the 22nd of November, starting at 02:00 AM EDT.
- For the EU region, on Thursday, the 23rd of November, starting at 07:00 AM GMT.
The release was implemented within 30 minutes of deployment, during release time the platform could be under maintenance mode, where you might observe minor glitches.
And if you observe any issues after release, please feel free to share them with us.
Please check the release notes that are marked by the new release!
- Implemented the “Xcitium Mobile” license, a new mobile product, recognized by the portal.
- Improvement for Xcitium Complete licenses to automatically update the user’s active policy to the enhanced Xcitium Managed Policy.
- In the Start Managed Protection command window under the Service Dashboard, warning messages are posted to indicate that an invoice will be created at the end of the monthly billing period if there are insufficient licenses in the customer account.
- Fixed an issue with an MDR icon not displaying for existing accounts using filled “Logging Settings”.
- Fixed an issue specific to existing admin ratings not getting properly applied to files executed on devices enrolled under a newly created customer.
- Fixed a trial licensing issue that did not cover Xcitium Client — Security usage as expected.
- Fixed a gateway timeout issue on the SOCaaP and O365 integration after it returned a 504 error.
- Fixed an issue of wrong application path direction and device count when selecting Device Count on the HIPS Events page.
- Fixed an issue with Import CSV to File Rating not working as expected.
- Xcitium Enterprise: 4.18.0
- Xcitium Platform: 8.3.2
- SOCaaP: 2.6.0
- MDR: 4.18.0