Xcitium Verdict Cloud Dynamic Analysis Camas/Xamas server does not work

if this happans again you need to recreate a new Valkyrie system with new Static Analysis and New Dynamic Analysis

hi @Nik

The team have rescanned the files which had issue and request you to check the same from your end. If you face the same issue again , they asked you to inform us to look into it. I have requested them to check for reason , I will update you once received feedback from them .

Thank you

Hi @Nik
Please find the team feedback on the issue below

“ The hardware and software platform have been significantly upgraded, so that some minor incompatibilities remain, so the service is currently in a stabilising stage and under monitoring ”

So if im right @nivedithab the team is monitoring the XAMAS server and if the issue comes back they will fix it right away

hi @Nik

team will be monitoring the XAMAS, if you face any similar issue they have requested you to inform us so that they can resolve the same from the backend .

1 Like

also you need to rename the Camas Analysis Not Available to Xamas Analysis Not Available for Dynamic Analysis its not camas anymore.Instead of camas_tab it needs to be xamas_tab

@nivedithab i have asked my friend what does

the team feedback mean and he responded to me with this

@nivedithab again the issue put it in maintanance and update and fix the servers again

There are a lot of issues I am experiencing:
Static analysis - Static analysis gives errors but then says no threat found, so has it been analysed by static analysis or not?
Dynamic analysis - It always says ‘Dynamic analysis not applicable’ no matter what file I analyse. I put an exe file into it and then it doesn’t analyse it.
Scanning - It frequently gets stuck on scanning a really small file.
I have experienced these issues since I started using the service so I can’t use them. I have tried using different frontends. I have tried verdict.xcitium.com and valkyrie.comodo.com.

1 Like

@nivedithab Your Xcitium Verdict Cloud is basically broken.So in order to fix it you need to create a new Xcitium Verdict Cloud to fix all of this issues

hi @Duplicake / @Nik

Regret the inconvenience ,

could you please share us the list of sha1 details which I could forward to the team to look into it. Also request you to share the screenshots of the errors

for me the problem is Dynamic Analysis again it says Xamas Analysis Not Available

https://imgur.com/a/XSvmYOG
This is the sha1: 9453c2dd08dce278758fc27c9118fa3a3ceae828
It was stuck on analysing so I had to refresh the page twice. Hope I can help to fix Valkyrie!

Thank you for the details , i have forwarded the details to the backend team to look into it

2 Likes

and we request from you to share us the issue feedback from the backend team(developers)

sure @Nik will update once heard from them

1 Like

hi @Duplicake
The file is now scanned successfully by static and dynamic analysis . The issue occured upgradation of hardware and software and team is monitoring it regularly and requested for you to report to us if any issue is occuring again. I have requested the team to look for permanent resolution for the issue. Once I heard from them , i will update you

1 Like