Xcitium Enterprise & Platform
- Updated all customer notification MDR email templates within the scope of Xcitium rebranding.
- Fixed a timeout issue on the File Rating page during file searches that returned a 502 error.
- Fixed a source-code issue specific to a Twitter framework loading on the product UI.
- Fixed an issue with the display of details for a device’s Containment/Autorun/Quarantine events.
Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Fixed an issue of web pages loading too slowly in the Chrome Browser on devices running EDR.
- Fixed an issue of Windows 11 devices running EDR opening PDF files with Adobe Reader.
- Fixed an issue of the PDF Portfolio not getting created in Adobe Acrobat with an EDR agent installed.
- Fixed an issue specific to uploading a PDF for signature in Adobe Acrobat on a device with XCS and EDR installed.
- Fixed an issue of adding image to a PDF file via Adobe Reader on a device with EDR installed.
- Fixed an issue with opening and editing editable PDF files on devices running EDR.
- Fixed an issue with EDR 126.96.36.199 crashing on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (x64) version 22H2.
- Fixed an issue of procedure results not getting sent as expected via email.
NEW PORTAL VERSIONS
- Xcitium Enterprise: 4.17
- Endpoint Manager: 8.3.1
NEW AGENT VERSIONS