Outage on Comodo ONE, Comodo Dragon and Dragon Enterprise Platforms

Hello everyone,

We would like to inform you that Dragon Enterprise Platform is having an unexpected outage since 12:15 PM EST. Our teams are working to solve this issue. We plan to overcome the issue within 1 hour

We are sorry for the inconvenience, and we will inform you about any news directly from this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Product Management Team

Hello everyone,

The issue is fixed and the platform restarted working properly. We are monitoring closely and will inform immediately if we observe any disruption.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Product Management Team

Hello everyone,

The issue reappeared and we are observing unexpected slowness on Comodo ONE, Comodo Dragon and Dragon Enterprise Platforms on United States data center. The teams are working on it yet we do not have an ETA as of now.

We will inform you about any news directly from this topic.

Best regards,
Product Management Team

Would this be causing all of my ITarian clients to show as “offline”?

@dbaum@prvepa.com

Yea that would be what an outage is.

Hello everyone,

The slowness issue is now fixed. We are still working on device connectivity and remote access issues.

We will inform you about any news directly from this topic.

Best regards,
Product Management Team

Any updates on this? All ITarian clients continue to be offline today.

Hello everyone,

There are still issues with XMPP connectivity which affects remote access capabilities on US servers. Our teams are working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Please note that EU region is not affected at all. We will inform you about any news directly from this topic.

Best regards,
Product Management Team

Anything new to report? maybe ETA or repair?

Still looking for status. I’ve been down since yday.

Most remote clients are offline, but some are online. What gives?

Yeah, this “outage” is starting to worry us as well…what’s going on over there? Should we be taking any action on our side, blocking traffic, uninstalling agents?

The bigger problem is that there isn’t a status on their official service status page (https://status.one.comodo.com) nor any communication to their customers of the issue. I had to open a ticket for them to confirm that it is a known issue and was redirected to this forum thread.

no answer yesterday and today from my contact there. I have zero endpoints online but i can see them in the dashboard

Morning, any update on the issue. Can you guys be more proactive on updates, don’t forget we use this server on a day-to-day to support our clients.

I use iTarian from the US

I just received this response from their support:

"Hi,

Yesterday we experienced an outage which affected most if not ALL our US based customers. This issue has the full attention of Comodo Sr Leadership and we are doing everything we can to rectify this situation as fast as possible. We have isolated an issue within AWS load balancers which have been crashing. This service has been going up and down as AWS looks to resolve their issue. We have escalated and will continue to escalate this outage within AWS however we cannot provide an ETA on resolution. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.

Regards,
Andrei Siminic
Comodo Support"

It has certainly crossed my mind, i am already blocking tracking from Europe.

I just got this from them.

Hi,

Yesterday we experienced an outage which affected most if not ALL our US based customers. This issue has the full attention of Comodo Sr Leadership and we are doing everything we can to rectify this situation as fast as possible. We have isolated an issue within AWS load balancers which have been crashing. This service has been going up and down as AWS looks to resolve their issue. We have escalated and will continue to escalate this outage within AWS however we cannot provide an ETA on resolution. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.

Regards,
Andrei Siminic
Comodo Support

This is off topic, but I cannot do anything in this forum other than post new replies. I can’t edit, quote, comment, flag, or like any existing posts. I’ve tried Edge and Chrome but get the same results. When I click on any of the mentioned options, only a red rectangle appears around the item and doesn’t actually perform an action. Is there a setting within the forum I’m missing?

Thanks for sharing the update, dbaum! You’ve given us SOME STATUS to work from.

Still, the status and responsiveness on Comodo’s part is really poor.

If I stay with them, I’m going to have to think really hard about whether I can trust a system and staffing that basically has left me and my customers out of touch for 24 hours plus.

We’re all paying good money for a 24/7 product/service. I think we’d prefer something a little better than a rando vBulletin Board system for status. (And keep in mind we STILL HAVE NO ETA.)

What about right at the bottom on every post? Do you have those options?

comodo forum.png